The Making Of Star Wars

Kaine Mandaala

26-04-2007 09:15:48

There's a book out now (just came out Tuesday) featuring interviews of the cast and crew of the original Star Wars film. These interviews were conducted from 1975-1978, so they're a rare, first-hand look at what really happened during the production of one of the most influential films of the 20th century.

Here's a link to the story on TFN: http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/T...Wars_105186.asp

I'll probably go get this book tonight and look it over. I'll report back if I get it.

Demious

02-05-2007 21:40:36

Hmm. Interesting. Maybe if gas expenses don't murder my checking account, I'll pick up this book.....

Kaine Mandaala

03-05-2007 16:40:40

I didn't find it when I went looking... but that's not a big shock. The Barnes & Noble I went to is very crappy. They almost never have what I'm looking for actually IN THE STORE. They always want me to special order.

With it being on the verge of one of the snobby/rich areas around here, I can't understand why it's such a trash hole. They never have the magazines or books I'm after but God forbid they not carry their nasty exotic coffee...