I had been eagerly awaiting today hoping that they'd choose some really cool names for Jacen's Darth title. Well, they didn't. The names suck more horribly than I imagined.
Top 5 the authors & co. chose:
- A river in Greek mythology (and in NW Greece) whose name means "river of woe". This name has been played out so many times it's not funny.
- Someplace in Wales!? Or it might have something to do with entymology. Terrible.
- Spanish. Possibly the most appropriate of the list as Jacen "judiciously" chose his path, but still lame.
- A play off of "peace" in Latin? Again, lame as all get-out.
- WTF? It doesn't even matter what this means, if anything. Lame.
I give up. I should have known after these geniuses created Darth Nihilus and then later Darth Nihil they had no f'ing imagination.
Actually I'm surprised they even bother having a contest. They could have come up with a dorky title on their own.
Darth Vade-esque. Darth Overdone. Darth LameSeries. Darth WhoReadsThisCrapAnyway.
If I were to choose a darth name it would be Darth Sarefiel. I'll let people fiogure it out if they care to know where I got it from.
Well they finally picked a name, I wonder who it's going to be o.O
They all suck.
I submitted Darth Cotelin