Vardar Complaints

Vardar

30-11-2006 20:25:22

Ok guys, it's me Vardar, the new Rogue.

Anyway since I've been in the DB I've had my differences with a lot of people, and I want people that hold grudges against me to write here what I did to them. I want to apologize personally for every wrong and try to make it right.
I'm trying to do the right thing here and I'm not leaving Rogues until I've made my peace with any and everyone who has bad feelings towards me.
I will either e-mail you or reply here, or reply here telling you I'm e-mailing you and so on and so forth. Now there is no limit of complaints per person, so feel free to write all that's on your mind relevant to the matter at hand.
Thank you.

Vardar

Xayun Erinos

01-12-2006 08:06:35

The fact that you made a message board topic because this is apparently such a big issue should give you a hint; you're a self-centered moron. :D

Vardar

01-12-2006 08:09:13

The fact that you made a message board topic because this is apparently such a big issue should give you a hint; you're a self-centered moron.  :D

I made a message board topic because this *is* a big deal, not because I'm self-centered. As for being a moron, I know I can be a huge one sometimes, and I'm sorry for whatever annoyance that may have caused you. I'm sure you'll agree that you're not easy to deal with sometimes too :P

Werdna Elbee

01-12-2006 08:14:55

It's really not a big deal at all.

Xayun Erinos

01-12-2006 08:15:21

How exactly is it a big issue? You're an idiot. You have an over-inflated opinion of yourself, you really don't have the eloquence or the wit required to pull of the whole 'elitist' act, and you think that being able to play piano somehow makes you superior to half the people in this club. Sorry to have to tell you (well, that's a lie) but you're just an annoying, slightly dim teen. I'll believe whatever you're crying about is a 'big issue' in the DB when I see it on the Newspage.

Kaine Mandaala

01-12-2006 13:07:48

Who are you? No really... I have never seen the name before.

Anyway - let me warn you all now that this looks like a direct request for a flame war. If it gets ugly, I'm going to start by saying "I told you so" before I shut it down. I do applaud the effort of getting to the bottom of why people have issues with each other, but be careful of what you wish for.

Vardar

01-12-2006 13:32:32

How exactly is it a big issue? You're an idiot. You have an over-inflated opinion of yourself, you really don't have the eloquence or the wit required to pull of the whole 'elitist' act, and you think that being able to play piano somehow makes you superior to half the people in this club. Sorry to have to tell you (well, that's a lie) but you're just an annoying, slightly dim teen. I'll believe whatever you're crying about is a 'big issue' in the DB when I see it on the Newspage.

First of all if you're just here to start insulting at will you might as well shut up. Like I said, I'm trying to set things right and if you don't want to help then just leave. Save your insults and goading to IRC.

Vardar

01-12-2006 13:35:50

Who are you? No really... I have never seen the name before.

Anyway - let me warn you all now that this looks like a direct request for a flame war. If it gets ugly, I'm going to start by saying "I told you so" before I shut it down. I do applaud the effort of getting to the bottom of why people have issues with each other, but be careful of what you wish for.

Something came up recently which led me to a sort of...meh dunno how to say it in english, you know when you suddenly realize something, epi-something. It's not my intention to turn this into a flame war whatever that is, I also started this thing to end some conflict, Xay's attitude isn't helping. I may be to blame for some things, but insulting me when I'm trying to set things straight is totally...eh...ass-y? =P

Ylith Pandemonium

01-12-2006 13:36:33

We had our arguements but I never held them to a personal vendetta of sorts...

but yeah...this thread was a bad idea...

Xayun Erinos

01-12-2006 13:38:36

so feel free to write all that's on your mind relevant to the matter at hand.

Hint: If you can't hack the abuse, don't specifically ask for it.

Adien Falaut

01-12-2006 13:47:48

I have to agree with everyone on this being a bad idea

Vardar

01-12-2006 14:44:36

You thinking I'm a moron is not relevant to the matter at hand. If you were to say: "Vardar you always sway, insult, belittle and demean all people who duel you, stop being an asshole." That I'd accept, that's an example, don't spam please this thread matters to me.

Kaine Mandaala

01-12-2006 15:05:54

I can see how this is going already and I have to say it's not going to turn out good for anyone if it continues. I do believe he's asking for constructive criticism for how to improve himself, so either we all pretend to get along for a little while and try to help him out or it’s getting shut down and removed. This kind of thing is why we have advisors.

And, not as an insult, because I honestly don’t know a whole lot of people in the DJB anymore, especially newer people, but I still don’t know who he is… which should be a sign to you that someone is not as important as they think they are if someone like me doesn’t even know who they are. Granted, I’m sure most new people don’t know who I am… yet they strive for a custom lightsaber or warbanner… Thankfully the Wiki will help in that department.

Go check it out. It's a neat thing. [/wiki plug]

Ylith Pandemonium

06-12-2006 10:57:13

Vardar, when I left Arcona I had made more enemies than friends. Some of them were of my own fault, some of them because they didnt understand me at all.

All people, even you, lack understanding they need to understand the logic of one another. If you say something, it doesnt mean that the way you think it will sound, will sound the same through my ears.

The only thing that you can do to get rid of it, is to get the hell out of Rogue, join a new clan where you dont know most people and start over fresh. Just act normally without getting pissed or looking down at people. Everyone deserves a second chance, like I got once.

so yeah, make some new friends and show the real you ;)

Ylith

Andan Taldrya Marshall

07-12-2006 17:59:56

I don't have a major problem with you, at most you can be minorly annoying at times. The one thing that I would like to say to you is that you don't seem to think about how others will recieve what you say. You say what's on your mind and then yell and complain when you're told that what you said may seem offensive to others. That's not to say that you're the only one to blame in those situations, people over-react and take things out of context.

Vardar

08-12-2006 17:55:55

I don't have a major problem with you, at most you can be minorly annoying at times.  The one thing that I would like to say to you is that you don't seem to think about how others will recieve what you say.  You say what's on your mind and then yell and complain when you're told that what you said may seem offensive to others.  That's not to say that you're the only one to blame in those situations, people over-react and take things out of context.

You're right. I do say what's on my mind without thinking about it sometimes. I'm sorry about those times.. Thanks

Ylith Pandemonium

08-12-2006 18:24:07

yeah sure, ignore me will ya? :P

Impetus

09-12-2006 03:23:56

Although I don't know you very well, I agree with Ylith.

It'd likely be best for you to find a new clan, and start afresh. The people who wish to hold grudges against you simply aren't worthy of your time or attention, just forget about them and move on.

Sorry if this seems out of place, but I purely want the best experience possible for everyone in this club, not just those in my House. And I think that it would be best if you do what Ylith said and find a new clan, and new friends.

Kell Wraith

09-12-2006 06:04:14

Kid 80% of this club is a bunch of nerds with no social life who will belittle you to make their over inflated egos feel better or are just straight up assholes like Xayun and myself. Concentrate on the parts of the DB you like and ignore the rest. If its that big of a problem get off IRC altogether and just do activities.

Kaine Mandaala

09-12-2006 12:07:49

NOTHING should be driving you away from any aspect of the DJB. As they have all said, join a new clan and try to start over. Do not contact those who will bring all this up again. There are so many factors that cause these conflicts - age, sex, culture, context - Try to be aware of the impact a statement might make on these fronts.

Stay out of your old Clan/House channels on IRC. You should be able to idle in #DB like everyone else, but if people start giving you shit - ignore them. If it gets worse, report them.

Vardar

09-12-2006 17:25:19

lol..ok first things first

Ylith: I am not ignoring you, I just didn't plain know what to say.. :P

Impetus: Thanks for the support..attitude..thing..

Kell: Ok, I know this won't end well if you're like Xayun and *have* to have the last word, but first of all I'm not a "kid" I'm 17, I have the legal age to drink, drive a motorcycle and go to jail, btw Xayun's only one year older than me, so him saying stuff about my age is just insulting himself as well. Thanks anyway, bro I appreciate the help.

Kaine: I'm not the "report people" kinda guy, I'm more the "stand-by-and-not-give-a-crap-after-a-while" kinda guy? I mean, I stand by usually *after* things are irreperably damaged :P (unfortunately). But yeah whatever.. like I said.. I'm not leaving Rogues until everyone's happy (except Xayun who has made it quite clear that he wants nothing to do with me.. Yay!)

Vardar

Kaine Mandaala

09-12-2006 17:57:48

Kaine: I'm not the "report people" kinda guy, I'm more the "stand-by-and-not-give-a-crap-after-a-while" kinda guy?

In that case, I don't want to hear any crying. If this situation gets any more out of hand we can just get people banned. Point is this - people in the DJB don't always get along, and no one knows why. You can't please everyone, so don't try. Join another clan and start over or stop posting garbage.

I'm the wrong person to start pushing buttons on.

Ylith Pandemonium

10-12-2006 07:31:29

*pokes Kaine* oeh...what does this button do...?

*ahem* anyway.

Vardar, maybe you should head back to Tar or something. I heard Yu is still there so maybe you can go back to ya roots man :P

Just know that, when beeing a stand-vy-watch-and-do-nothing-bla-bla-yakety-yakety-bla-bla kinda guy doesnt make the gras grow.

now suck up that gut, be a man, and go kick some ass in an other clan.

Vardar

10-12-2006 08:44:43

meh I just feel kinda bad leaving Taldryan just like that over a petty fight after pouring my heart into comps and the GJW and etc. :S

I doubt they want anything to do with me again, but I sure as hell am not going back to Tarentum, it was great back in the days with all of the old gang, etc. but now that everyone left there's just the....other people left..

Vardar

P.S: What gut? :P

Ylith Pandemonium

10-12-2006 09:21:25

stomach region :P

You can join Naga Sadow, just be nice and dont give Xayun any reason to hate you, then you'll be fine :P

or well...before I get me ass whooped for recruiting, you can join Plagueis or Scholae, you havent visited those before :P

Kell Wraith

10-12-2006 11:01:55

Plagueis always welcomes people.

Tolter

10-12-2006 11:30:33

Var, didnt you beat me in JA once? :P

Yea, CP is always open to people, just come, do your fair share of work, and you'll be respected. I can name about 10 people in this club that probably hate me, but I don't give two craps, just keep trying to prove them wrong.

Karel

10-12-2006 14:47:54

Interesting, this thread has been going for 2 pages, I would have thought people had other more important things to do. Guess not :P

Vardar

10-12-2006 14:53:08

Apparently you share our nothing-to-do-ness :P
I *was* hoping for this to be a serious thread

Tarax Kor

10-12-2006 16:19:49

Why is this topic even active? If you want to complain, do it privately. If you want to join another Clan, do it privately. If you don't want everyone's opinions - including the negative ones - resolve this PRIVATELY.

Key word in all of this?

PRIVATELY.

Quit drawing attention to yourself.

Vardar

10-12-2006 16:25:03

First: I'm not complaining
Second: I'm not looking for a new clan through this
Third: If you have no constructive criticism, go screw yourself PRIVATELY!!!

Thank you.

Vardar

P.S: I'm trying to work things out with this thread, if you're not here to help don't post.

Tarax Kor

10-12-2006 16:32:01

First: I'm not complaining
Second: I'm not looking for a new clan through this
Third: If you have no constructive criticism, go screw yourself  PRIVATELY!!!

Thank you.

Vardar

P.S: I'm trying to work things out with this thread, if you're not here to help don't post.

• Uh, yes you are. Bitch bitch, whine whine. Go join an emo band.
    • Then WHAT IS the point of all this?
    • It is constructive. You need to learn something from it, though. And, uh...of COURSE I masturbate privately. I don't run around the street doing it. Do you? I bet you do.

What are you trying to work out? What has been worked out?

If you want to work it out, the best way to do it is to talk *gasp* privately (there's that God awful word again!) directly with the people that can help you. The way you're doing it now, it just doesn't work; you're open to criticisms from others you don't want to hear, you start crying, and nothing gets resolved.

THAT IS constructive criticism. If you don't want to hear it or you can't understand it for what it is, then it's not my problem. It's yours.

Vardar

10-12-2006 19:25:46

Right, I thought I had explained this..

Ok, 2 weeks ago or so I said to Odium, PRIVATELY that I was going to apologize to everyone who harboured bad feelings towards me. Then I said PRIVATELY that I would never be able to track down everyone on IRC and that I was starting a thread. That's why the thread is here. Btw, I don't get your emo band remark.
Now, this is not whining it's stating facts. And now that everything's cleared up...

Cya,

Vardar

P.S: PRIVATELY!

Hel-Pa Sklib

10-12-2006 20:06:59

Var, I think your best option is to just not tell everyone to screw themselves, saying that just digs yourself deeper and is precisely the reason WHY people are bitching about you. Now, for constructive criticism:

1. Stop being so defensive towards everybody. You're going to receive comments from everybody. Whether it's people you've had bad experiences with, or people you've never really met, you have to acknowledge the fact that everybody has their own opinions. Don't accept criticism from everyone, if you're really only going to accept it from a few.

2. Either come back to Taldryan, or enter a new clan where you aren't familiar with everybody. Start with a clean slate, and you should be fine.

3. Just don't be a [Expletive Deleted] to people, period. Bite your tongue if someone says something offensive to you, lashing out rarely solves problems.

Ylith Pandemonium

11-12-2006 03:40:18

Vardar, you heard all of us say the same thing now, so
I suggest you use our constructive critisism or whatever to
work on yourself and stop asking for the same answer.

Kaine, if you see this...just close this thread before people get hurt please :P

Werdna Elbee

11-12-2006 10:52:43

Bloody hell, I've been away for a week and this is still going on and still producing the same answers.

This topic shows why you rub people up the wrong way. You're a drama queen. We don't hate you ...you can just be hard work to hear bitch and moan.

Andan Taldrya Marshall

11-12-2006 13:14:31

Good call Ylith, it's definately time to close the thread. I have a feeling that nobody is going to get anything constructive out of this anymore.

Vardar

11-12-2006 14:27:23

Heh, I wasn't telling "people" to screw themselves, I was telling Tarax. It's not my fault he just came into the thread and started with the insulting -.-

Anyway yeah, close the thread.

Vardar

P.S: thanks sklib