Jedi Academy

Cethgus

10-10-2006 08:57:31

Hey all i am Cethgus

I just wanted to talk to you all about what i would like and what things you would like to have on JA or any other game ok

Kaine Mandaala

10-10-2006 13:00:50

Things I'd like to have on JA? A built-in, decent, easy to use map editor... you know, like Bioware had for NWN.

More chioces when building a custom character. How about something as diverse as SWG in JA? That'd be great.

A built in RBG saber color picker. The add-on ones usually suck. Well i shouldn't say that - there was one for JO that rocked. It kept the white cores.

More film locations as maps. I love the SJC maps for Episode 3. Those should have been made by Raven.

I'm sure I could think of more, but that'll get the conversation started.

Adien Falaut

10-10-2006 13:33:34

Things I'd like to have on JA? A built-in, decent, easy to use map editor... you know, like Bioware had for NWN.

More chioces when building a custom character. How about something as diverse as SWG in JA? That'd be great.

A built in RBG saber color picker. The add-on ones usually suck. Well i shouldn't say that - there was one for JO that rocked. It kept the white cores.

More film locations as maps. I love the SJC maps for Episode 3. Those should have been made by Raven.

I'm sure I could think of more, but that'll get the conversation started.

That does sound cool, but that would be a-lot of stuff to have a full converstion mod on the game like that...

Cethgus

10-10-2006 14:28:06

I think that that would be a great idea. I know for one thing that i would like to have a Zabrak male on the game i mean i have to be human. Alos i think there needs to be more choses in the robes like should you have a cloak. And i would like there to be better looking saber hilts.

Kaine Mandaala

10-10-2006 16:21:48

That does sound cool, but that would be a-lot of stuff to have a full converstion mod on the game like that...

I'm not saying people should make this -- I'm saying Raven should have put this crap in there from the beginning.

Granted, a lot of these features are available as a series of downloads.... many files to grab. They'll give you more character choices, better saber choices, film environments...

One thing I miss was one mod that gave you two more stances.... like green and purple I think they were.

Hel-Pa Sklib

10-10-2006 17:59:35

Just got it a week ago, and so far I'm satisfied with it.

Kaine Mandaala

10-10-2006 21:06:48

I've been playing it off and on since it came out a few years ago. I really do like the game, believe it or not...

I just wish there were more options.

Cethgus

11-10-2006 02:42:42

I have been playing it for a long time now and i am used to i and i like to play it with people who are online and play for CF's

Xayun Erinos

11-10-2006 03:13:47

MovieBattles 2 gives quite a good rendition of the films in JA, but I wouldn't advocate downloading it as 1. You need a server running it to really get anything out of it, and 2. I hate what it does to the saber system.

Anyway, I've been playing JA since February, and I have fun with it. It can be a lot of fun when there's a load of other people playing with you.

Cethgus

11-10-2006 05:24:53

Yep i know about you playing it you usally slaughter me :)
But other than that i still think that we could do with some more saber hilts and stuff to make the color of your saber how you like and other things like that

Adien Falaut

11-10-2006 19:59:37

I'm not saying people should make this -- I'm saying Raven should have put this crap in there from the beginning.

Granted, a lot of these features are available as a series of downloads.... many files to grab. They'll give you more character choices, better saber choices, film environments...

One thing I miss was one mod that gave you two more stances.... like green and purple I think they were.

Yeah that would be grand speaking for myself i am horrible at modding and a professional revamp like that would bring a-lot more life into the game not saying that there is a shortage of people playing I know I miss my broadband and getting to play myself and will be glad when i can get my PC back online again. hmmmmmmm. if you got a link to that extra stances mod i'd be interesting in checking that out also...:P

Hel-Pa Sklib

11-10-2006 20:12:09

After playing JA for another week, I've decided I like JO way better. The damage ratio in JA is not the greatest, IMO. I think the whole lightsaber power thing is way more realistic in JO, but nevertheless JA is still amazingly fun.

Kaine Mandaala

11-10-2006 21:40:59

Some key things I like about JA:

- Dual sabers and the infamous double-bladed.
- Maps (MP) got away from the Canyon Oasis feel.
- Some game modes like Duel, Jedi Master.

Cethgus

12-10-2006 03:01:07

Cool see we have got a lot of people who like this