DJB Artwork Critique Thread

Kaine Mandaala

18-02-2006 12:34:17

This thread is for the discussion of any artwork created by DJB members. It does not have to be Star Wars related. You can also use this thread to offer services or tell people about your artistic prowess, but please keep it reasonable.

This thread will be heavily moderated by me - Dark Prophet Kaine Mandaala, Ex-Herald of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood. You can look me up on the DJB site at dossier #5.

Here are the rules:

1. Post LINKS to images larger than 640 x 480. Failure to do so will result in the post being deleted. You can throw multiple links in one post - as many as you want - but if you do, make sure you number them so it's easier to discuss them.

2. Talk about the ARTWORK, not about the ARTIST. Posting opinions on other people's artwork is welcome, but be civilized. Flaming is not tolerated. Personal attacks will be treated as SPAM. (see below)

3. SPAM is not tolerated. If you SPAM this thread I will warn/delete and eventually ban you. Make sure your post adds something to the conversation. Don't post like a moron.

4. Artowrk for the DJB is considered pro bono - you cannot demand promotions or medals for creating artwork unless it is part of a competition (and you are the winner).

5. No REPOSTING. Post an image once, unless there is a significant change.

Ok people - ENJOY.

Tarax Kor

18-02-2006 14:34:03

Woot! :)

Well, I'll start this off. But instead of throwing in a crunchload of work, I'll link you all to my LiveJournal. It's not really journal-esque, but it's where I sometimes post any work I've done. Feel free to browse through and comment (same rules apply for Commenting as Kaine stated). :)

Oh, and Kaine? <3

Tarax Kor

20-02-2006 15:31:34

Just a random something I slapped together.

Lanius Sin

24-02-2006 01:14:01

Heres a picture I’ve just finished of an anime hero type, it took me a couple of hours. I used a pencil and watercolours on heavy weight A4 paper.
I think I kinda mucked up some of the colouring… hmm, need a bigger brush 8oP

Kaine Mandaala

24-02-2006 09:03:49

Watercolors have a tendancy of being a very unforgiving when not used on the proper paper. I would suggest getting a pad of the mid-range priced, specific-task watercolor paper. The cheap stuff is great for practice but tends to not really hold up as well, and the expensive stuff is really only worth it if you're confident in your work or really like the subject and have cash to blow.

Invest in a small set of brushes, including a wide, flat brush (like a #6 or #8) and several round ones (#2, #6, #12). What type of watercolors are you using?

Otherwise the image you've posted looks decent.

Lanius Sin

24-02-2006 11:15:16

i used half pans of windsor & newton solid watercolours. (Cadmium yellow, Cadmium red, Cobalt Blue, burnt Umber and burnt Sienna). The paper was mid priced watercolour paper, about 300gsm, Acid free etc...
Thanks for the tips on the brushes.. i only have one left from painting Warhammer mniatures..lol it takes a lot out of them.

Tarax Kor

24-02-2006 12:48:49

Yay! Photoshop is not my friend. X-)

I swear this looked better when I sketched it. Well... I think it did. :mellow:

<3 Bevel and Emboss :D

Lanius Sin

24-02-2006 13:47:31

cool. i like the blade. what other programs do you use apart from Photoshop?

Macron Sadow

24-02-2006 21:53:07

Here's a link to my self-pic......

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/706/mac...uit2copy0za.jpg

I like the hair in the anime fellow Sin. Tarax that sword would be fun to break others' blades with.

Ylith Pandemonium

25-02-2006 04:25:27

some picture I've been working on, isnt finished yet, I'll send it again when I have finished and scanned it :P

angel

Background is next ;)

Done with pencil, then with 0,1 mm and 0,3 mm fineliner

size is A4 and took me 2 days to do the angel itself :P
drawn each feather seperatly ^^'

tell me what you think

Tarax Kor

25-02-2006 12:28:09

:o Damn man, those feathers got some detail. Looks awesome. ;)

Sildrin

25-02-2006 13:03:36

@Ylith
I do love those wings. Yet I would say the background needs to be only hinted. Not too much worked out - as that would destroy the balance within the picture.

@Tarax
That sword looks nasty :) Very cool idea.
I love the design and the edges of the blade. In my opinion I find the hilt too small. But that's just my humble opinion. :)

@Sin
Downright cool. I love the hair, the stern look. Very professional looking. The skin color is very good as are also the shadows on the skin.

My last piece of artwork is this here:
Beauty and the beast
I submitted it for a competition - Evil Images. It took me about 1 hour for the sketch and about 3 hours to finish it. All made with pen and paper.
Second place. I guess it was not "evil" enough. ;)

Sil

P.s.
@Macron:
How could I forget about your pic? :P
Downright cooooooooooooooooool. The helmet is really creepy. Most of all I love the gloves and the pieces on the lower arms. How often do you polish it each day? =)

Ylith Pandemonium

26-02-2006 18:47:18

heya, here is the full Angelic Drawing

Hope you like it :)

Angelic

Anonymous

04-03-2006 18:46:30

@ yilth very nice
@ macron ooo sithish yet elegant in its own way :D
@ tarax i agree with sildrin bigger hilt but overall pretty ^^
@ Sin hmm very nice better than what i could do -_-

Tarax Kor

10-03-2006 02:32:59

I've sketched out some other things...I may just scan them and forget any detailing through Photoshop.

But, I did scrap this puppy together:

Lanius Sin

12-03-2006 23:04:30

Sig created using photoshop. i wanted to do something relating to Sith alchemy so this is what i came up with.

Tarax Kor

13-03-2006 02:40:42

lol...for a second I thought the 'HLK' said 'MILK'. :P

I like the depth/3D effect you have going there. Except maybe...the middle/end seems kinda way too empty. =/ What with...nothing actually there. :P

Lanius Sin

13-03-2006 05:20:22

yeah, it had someones name in it but i removed it untill they let me know if they want it or not. but your right, it does look a little empty..lol

Macron Sadow

14-03-2006 11:28:31

I like it!

Kaine Mandaala

14-03-2006 14:36:49

Lens flares are often overused or used poorly. The one in the image there is just confusing I suppose.

Tarax Kor

14-03-2006 16:45:45

It makes the blade actually seem like a blade. What with the usual reflection it'd have. I didn't really notice that it was an actual lens flare as much as I noticed the shine of the blade.

Lanius Sin

16-03-2006 20:11:02

yeah, i do tend to over use the old lens flares a bit. but you gotta love em. 8oP

Ylith Pandemonium

22-03-2006 07:51:07

Hey guys,

here is a saber hint I made in Illustrator, I wanted to make one like Muz's but well...failed in doing so.

even though it was my first try to every create a hilt with Illustrator...looks pretty ok, though Muz's pwn mine
bigtime.

Ylith Lightsaber Tryout: Fallen

Lanius Sin

29-03-2006 11:25:40

heres a couple of star wars weapons i made on Canvas X.. I liked the saber Ylith, especialy the vader style shroud emitter.

Macron Sadow

29-03-2006 21:13:14

Nice weapons, Sin! Like the pike esp.

Archangel

17-05-2006 14:53:50

Some of these are rather old, but you might like them :) The main problem is that most of my stuff is EH based, so it doesnt feel right to post them here... so here are some of my neutral things.

GT's Signature - This is a signature I made for a friend of mine, who is a rescue helo pilot in the US Army. That's him in the gille suit :P

Archangel's Signature 1 - This is one of the signatures I made for myself :D

Layout 1 - This is a layout for a website I made for a competition, which I used to detail my work in the EH (not included :P).

Website header thing - I like this one. I made it in a moment :D

More soon if you like these :P

Tarax Kor

07-06-2006 01:43:01

Here's some recent sigs I made.

Just a random thing. Render is from Hellgate:

My current sig:

Sig I made, and gave it to Crix:

Random Warcraft 3 render sig (I'll redo the type):

And a version of Kraval's signature:

kraval

07-06-2006 15:08:23

Nice Tarax

Raken

08-06-2006 09:05:52

Here are a couple images of a saber I did.

Xayun Erinos

09-06-2006 18:19:21

Here be a very crappy version of Vader's saber I made in Canvas X to try and get the hang of the program. It's not exactly correct, I don't think, and it doesn't look like much, so excuse the inherent eugh-ness. :)

Talon Jade

22-06-2006 00:01:06

Nice job guys.

Ylith Pandemonium

22-06-2006 06:48:09

very nice Raken, I love the details

here is my design for my Valheru Sword of Darkness, made in Illustrator

Raken

24-06-2006 05:24:15

Nice blade. After the war I hope I'll get time to work on more designs.

Frosty

15-09-2006 04:58:18

OMG! That saber rocks!

Macron Sadow

15-09-2006 13:11:23

Nice designs. folks.

Droveth Kathera Vectivi

12-11-2006 19:06:09

Grr. I envy you guys so much. Why couldn't I be good at art? <_<

:D

Lanius Sin

21-12-2006 00:34:54

Heres a render i made today...so. yay!

Tarax Kor

21-12-2006 00:51:32

Absolutely stunning. Great job.

Lanius Sin

21-12-2006 01:04:20

thanks a lot =)
took me a couple of hours messing around to get the lighting right lol

Kaine Mandaala

21-12-2006 09:49:10

thanks a lot =)
took me a couple of hours messing around to get the lighting right lol

What program are you using for that?

Lanius Sin

21-12-2006 16:53:42

Cinema 4D 9.5 i think it is, and Photoshop to make/modify the textures and alpha maps. havnt installed the HD lightrendering program yet.. i might do something similar and see if it looks any better.

Lanius Sin

21-12-2006 20:50:27

An image of Shikyo's Sith Infiltrator i finished earlyer today.

Ylith Pandemonium

22-12-2006 04:19:09

fkin sweet :D

Lanius Sin

22-12-2006 04:43:49

cheers Ylith

Lanius Sin

22-12-2006 22:42:49

Just finished this one.. rendered at high def orgonaly but i had to downsize it to fit it on the forum.
i call it "one left.." owing to the fact that theres only 1 HP pot' left... nooo!

Ylith Pandemonium

23-12-2006 10:31:16

awesome :D

Lanius Sin

23-12-2006 11:03:35

ty =D

Dismal

27-12-2006 03:55:45

hi lanius, I'm Dismal

I'm wondering if you could do me a little gfx favor. I gotta personal ship called The Gamerunner, it's on the wiki. Could you muster up a little pic of that? If you can't it's OK, but if you can' I'd appreciate it.

Lanius Sin

27-12-2006 05:19:44

i should have some time free soon. ill see what i can come up with ;)

Dismal

27-12-2006 13:56:01

thank you very much :D

Sin, I got the wiki page: The Gamerunner Page

And you'll notice it has an image, but I want a more custom image, seeing as it's heavily modified for arnaments and other stuff. And thanks again, Sin :D

Windos

29-12-2006 06:33:05

Lol Sin, I know youre a busy guy and all, but i figure I'd ask anyways =P

How are you with pictures of people? =P

Lanius Sin

29-12-2006 08:51:45

/me hides

=p

im ok i guess... whyyyyyyyy? ¬.¬

Lanius Sin

31-12-2006 01:12:38

hate to spam the boards *not realy lol* but i thought i would upload my entry to the CNS feud "tapesry" comp (resized ofcourse).. since its over now.

Oberst

31-12-2006 04:50:01

What stands out most to me in your piece, Sin, are the simple geometric patterns. If you start from the corners of the piece, and draw lines to the top of the arch you make a triangle. The triangle is repeated again when you draw down from the top of the arch to the base. And if you pay very close attention, you'll notice that the Arch is slightly off center. Which forces the triangle to be "lopsided," but then you also notice that the triangle is imperfect while the arch is imperfect. If the triangle were perfectly centered and the arch were imperfect, you'd lose the impact to the piece. There are more triangles along the cobwebs, which are simple to see, but the long, lazy, swooping lines of the cobwebs and the resultant triangle make the piece far more serene.

Another simple geometric is the square. The pedastal of the sword, the scroll on the walls. I'm fairly sure it's intended to work the triangle and square together. It's just rare to see. Usually you see triangle and circle, like in a Caravaggio or Bernini or Caracci. But the triangle and square evokes the much more powerful David and his "Oath of the Horatii." You have this solemn, serenity. Like watching a soldier prepare for war, or a surgeon scrub for a difficult operation. It's just evoking awe.

The other striking thing are the colors. The patina you use is very soft, very regal golds, browns and yellows. Where a lot of people would have used darker colors for the stone and the brush, you picked a palate that blended well, that could use the shadowing. That played on the classic chiaruscorro. Only, instead of using shadow to accent the light and bring in detail. The light accents the shadows, bringing out the details there. Here your piece diverts from the Neoclassical and into the Realist and Romantic. Now, the stately arch, sword and outline become that much softer. Almost like the viewer is intruding. You feel guilty. It's like walking in on a pair of lovers in the clearing.

Now the light is what I truly enjoy in the piece. You've really stepped out and said, "Why does the light only have to be one piece?" You've stepped away from the Baroque restraints and show the realism that Caravaggio forgot. Rather than making the piece human, you've made the piece material. It's there. Grab it. Take the sword. The light just reflects off everything. Follow the reflection of the light off the stone, off the sword, off the ground. It reinforces the real material. And what I love most about the light is that the light is real. You don't cast a shadow, because at that angle, the shadow would be broken up. It's that finite detail that a lot of artists would forget, and they'd lazily throw some dark line as a "shadow."

All in all, it's a really intriguing piece, and it's probably one I'll stare at again and again finding new nuances I missed the first time.

Lanius Sin

31-12-2006 04:55:35

wow.. you have just summed up evrything. wanted the light in the picture to impose upon the viewer. thank you for a verry verry good crit.. theres a good few mistakes but youve summed up my intentions for the piece exactly... more than i could in words.

Dismal

31-12-2006 19:25:54

good piece Sin ;)

not as good with words as Oberst is apparently

Orv Dessrx

19-01-2007 11:22:04

Sin, your work is amazing. Do you have a gallery online somewhere so that we can see a whole crap ton of your stuff at once? If not...dude...get a Flickr account or something.

Orv Dessrx

20-01-2007 20:45:25

Mejas Doto asked me to draw him...I just finished it tonight: Mejas Doto

If you're interested in seeing the steps:

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6
Step 7
Step 8
Step 9
Final

Lanius Sin

23-01-2007 03:29:40

sweet, i like it.. the last link isnt working though =(

Orv Dessrx

23-01-2007 07:39:08

Does now :)

Raken

23-01-2007 13:15:49

Nice drawing, Orv. I'd like to see the lines on this cleaned up a bit. I know it's preference and the lines the way they are now add a bit of depth and texture, but I think the figure tightened up overall would look great and be ready for a wallpaper or print.

The palm in the foreground may be a bit too large, but again, preference/artistic license =)

The lightning effect is probably the one true trouble spot. What program are you using? I'd find a good tutorial on that and clean it up some.

Is the lightsaber cut & paste, or did you draw it in? It looks a bit different from the figure sketch. A few extra minutes could probably fix that up nicely.

I also like the concept of the background. It looks like you chose a nice red and just brushed around a bit. I'd reccommend you put a little more into that background to give it some depth and more detail. Try rendering some clouds and dropping the transparency after you've desaturated. Also, duplicating and flipping your layers and then playing with the transparency can add some nice depth. Play with the layer modes too.

All in all, a great character sketch. You obviously have a very strong natural talent for drawing figures. Keep working!

I'd reccommend anyone to get their character sketched by this artist if he/she has the time.

Orv Dessrx

23-01-2007 23:44:38

Nice drawing, Orv.  I'd like to see the lines on this cleaned up a bit.  I know it's preference and the lines the way they are now add a bit of depth and texture, but I think the figure tightened up overall would look great and be ready for a wallpaper or print.

Thanks for the kind words and honest critique, Raken. Much appreciated! I'll attempt to answer/comment some of the questions/statements:

The palm in the foreground may be a bit too large, but again, preference/artistic license =)

I suppose you are right about the left hand...it should be closer to the body to be that large. Hrm.

The lightning effect is probably the one true trouble spot.  What program are you using?  I'd find a good tutorial on that and clean it up some.

I assume by lighting, you mean the lightsaber light? I found a small tutorial for the lightsaber glow...perhaps too much white and not enough glow?

If you were referring to the actual lighting on the character...well, I colored that in.

Is the lightsaber cut & paste, or did you draw it in?  It looks a bit different from the figure sketch.  A few extra minutes could probably fix that up nicely.

That lightsaber is different from the sketch, although I simply erased that saber and re-sketched it. No cut & paste...it is part of the original image.

I also like the concept of the background.  It looks like you chose a nice red and just brushed around a bit.  I'd reccommend you put a little more into that background to give it some depth and more detail.  Try rendering some clouds and dropping the transparency after you've desaturated.  Also, duplicating and flipping your layers and then playing with the transparency can add some nice depth.  Play with the layer modes too.

Good plan. I'll be sure to do that with the next one.

All in all, a great character sketch.  You obviously have a very strong natural talent for drawing figures.  Keep working!

I'd reccommend anyone to get their character sketched by this artist if he/she has the time.

Once again, thanks for the critique! I'll be sure to post further sketches like that one here for more critiques...improvement is gained through 3rd party input, thats for sure!

Raken

24-01-2007 14:12:35

I assume by lighting, you mean the lightsaber light?  I found a small tutorial for the lightsaber glow...perhaps too much white and not enough glow?

If you were referring to the actual lighting on the character...well, I colored that in.

I was referring to the lightning around the palm, not the lighting of the character or saber. :D

Orv Dessrx

24-01-2007 14:38:29

I was referring to the lightning around the palm, not the lighting of the character or saber.  :D

Oh....lol. Good idea

Orv Dessrx

29-01-2007 14:46:54

I've drawn Etah: Etah

Once again, I've left the sketchy-ness in it (perhaps I will one day do a clean drawing).

Lanius Sin

01-02-2007 03:11:15

The sketchy effect reminds me of the illustrations on the Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 box/booklet. =)

Etah

01-02-2007 13:04:20

Ya I gave him all sorts of pictures, of the 9118 in his hand, the DL-44 (withut scope) in his holster, the body suit, the tactical gear and the pose itself and he managed to put it all pretty well into a picture and it didn't take him that long either.

Good work, thanks Orv :P

Lanius Sin

05-02-2007 04:26:31

I got bored working on some of my other projects so i made this as a little diversion. a Sith Holocron.

Ylith Pandemonium

05-02-2007 05:49:06

Awesome, I like the way the letters hang above the Holocron itself. Matrix Style :D

Orv Dessrx

05-02-2007 07:43:55

Lanius, thats awesome!

/me covets the 3d skills

Lanius Sin

05-02-2007 07:46:31

hehe, thanks guys =D
i used Cinema 4D and photoshop again. oh, and the "hair department" plugin (C4D) for the grass.. even though its a bit hard to see lol

Rigar Ulrand

25-04-2007 22:52:50

Wow thats some amazing stuff. I only do basic signatures and stuff like that.

I made my sig, its not that great but it gets the job done =)

Ohika

10-05-2007 20:07:20

A little DBPA art
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/sta...setheforce2.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/sta.../Impbasetwo.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/sta.../DJEnclave4.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/sta.../DJEnclave5.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/sta...lege/Battle.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/sta...arDestroyer.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/sta...setheforce2.jpg

Reaver

30-07-2007 03:23:20

First three links are unrelated artwork as it pertains to the DJB (drawings of my BHG character, "inked" with one of those Graphite computer artpads and colored in Photoshop). Used Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell as my inspiration.

http://www.geocities.com/rabbitsox/reaver3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/rabbitsox/reaver4.jpg

Quickie rough sketch of some GMRG dudes (I guess) doing their thing. Notice the horrible force crush in the lower left hand corner. ;P

http://www.geocities.com/rabbitsox/darkjedi.png

Just being a dork and showing off more completely unrelated things:

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/rab...t=9thFINISH.jpg
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/rab...nt=sergeant.png

Aabsdu

30-07-2007 19:31:40

I like the first two and the forth ones the best. Great job

Reaver

04-08-2007 07:36:00

A bit of Dark Jedi Brotherhood related artwork this time around. Old sketch, scanned it into the computer, then colored in Photoshop CS2.

Kaine Mandaala

04-08-2007 12:57:29

Nice work!

Everyone, keep in mind that the HRLD Site is going to host an artist's directory. This way people can find your talent for DJB related projects!

Each profile on there will feature a few examples of your best work (in your opinion of course).

Orv Dessrx

03-12-2007 14:49:56

Here's a pic I did of the d'Tana Family. Drawn and colored in photoshop.

Orv Dessrx

22-12-2007 00:51:27

Here's a character drawing of Quejo Drakai Xyler that I did.

Zeron

23-12-2007 09:56:57

Look great =)

Raken

23-12-2007 21:49:31

Here's a character drawing of Quejo Drakai Xyler that I did.

Great technique, Orv. You're really improving.

Orv Dessrx

23-12-2007 23:36:47

Thanks guys :) Here's a Christmas drawing of Darth Santa.

Anubis

28-12-2007 00:12:00

Is there anyone out there that could make me a sig. Mines a little dull. If there is someone, I'll send ya the details via email.

Orv Dessrx

31-12-2007 23:41:14

@Anubis Wrath
I'm not the greatest at signatures beyond the signature tool (http://djb.borkweb.com/sig/)

@This forum thread

Here's a character drawing that I did of Hel-Pa Sklib

Anubis

01-01-2008 08:26:27

Wow. that is nice.

Joseem

10-01-2008 10:51:28

Just wanted to show everyone that a Star Wars picture of mine helped me receive one of the Highest Ranked Galleries honor at ArtZone, which is run by DAZ3D. My handle there is ArtGuyJoe.

Look for Combing Nar Shadda

Tools used: Vue Studio Pro 6, Poser 7, Photoshop CS.

Zeron

10-01-2008 11:14:50

Congrats

Orv Dessrx

11-01-2008 07:21:45

@Joseem
I love that image.

@everyone else

FYI to others, Jaseem has a higher resolution image open for commenting over at the Dark Jedi Gallery (Nar Shadda)

Anonymous

11-01-2008 09:11:20

Can someone please critique my gallery on devART...

here are a couple of the best:
SpaceArt:
Childern of Man

Sig:
Alternate Realities

and the link:
http://suhiro-s-art.deviantart.com/

constructive criticism is encouraged

thanks ^^

Anonymous

13-01-2008 15:41:43

Noone? <_<

geez...cmon peeps I need some criticism

Anubis

17-01-2008 23:32:39

@Ty: Good job man.

@Jo: Keep up the good work.

Ji

23-06-2008 20:08:20

Something I did in Photoshop for a few friends and I once Tarentum's military is finished being revamped. We're making a TIE Squadron called Rapax Squadron (which is what the Sith writing on the bottom of the insignia says :))

Comments?

Alishu

23-06-2008 20:47:48

Very nice Huldrych I like it alot. It looks like a Patch

Here are some lightsaber avatars that I have made
Prototype Lightsaber
Movie & TV Lightsabers Avatar
Training Lightsaber Avatar
Palpatine's Lightsaber Avatar
Qui-Gon Jinn's Lightsaber
Luke's RotJ Lightsaber Avatar
REVAMPED Training Lightsaber Avatar

Cipher

06-07-2008 19:31:40

I have done a few pieces over the years. Please feel free to browse, critique, and comment! :D

Here is one: Moon Birth

I'm just gonna link you to the gallery for others:
Cipher's DevArt Gallery

I'm also extending an offer out there for those willing to pay for art. I am accepting commissions (that means paid-for-art.) for anything you want done. Contact me at my email if you're interested: cipher_iamtheshadow[at]yahoo.ca or drop me a PM on here.

<3 all.

Tarax Kor

08-07-2008 09:01:24

Anubis:

You need to get some detailing done on the text of yours. It doesn't really add that much to the background emblem. You don't need much, just a little bit of accenting, and it'll be set.

Kalak Ragnose

09-08-2008 06:53:29

I've seen some really good Artwork on here and I was wondering if anyone would be be able to help me out with a picture of myself. I'm stuck using the same image (look at my profile pic) for everything and that is from a SW encyclopaedia and am not able to come up with anything myself that looks good.

Anubis

05-10-2008 04:25:00

Anything that needs work on my new signature?

smoke20

11-10-2008 20:33:46

So I recently been tinkering around with Photoshop CS once again, and made this sig....Look below to the Signature for the image.

Anubis

11-10-2008 22:34:51

Nice. I do believe I've seen a sig like that before, but I can't place it. It's most definetly different then what I've seen (looks a hell of a lot better).

Good Job.

smoke20

12-10-2008 02:29:41

And another one......

Anubis

12-10-2008 09:31:31

And another good one. :P

Orv Dessrx

09-12-2008 14:23:56

Ive been busy. Here are some of my most recent works:

Talos d'Tana

Anubis

Solus Gar (without Helmet) (With)

Sashar (With Helmet) (Without)

Anubis

09-12-2008 16:06:24

Orv pwns. That is all.

Quintan Tylax

15-12-2008 14:42:50

(double post...)

Quintan Tylax

15-12-2008 14:43:10

Here is something I made just for funnsies.

Picture of my avatar was taken from Second Life, clothing details, skin, hair and lightsaber was assembled by me but was not content made by me.

All other aspects of the picture, to include the highlighting of certain aspects of the avatar were done by me.

Kant Lavar

16-01-2009 15:19:42

I don't draw, but I do have other creative outlets. A couple pics are Star Wars related, but I've got several other things up there.

http://kant-lavar.deviantart.com

Marick

03-02-2009 14:13:28

Is there where I ask if I can commission anyone into drawing/making a character picture for me?

Windos

03-02-2009 23:22:46

Sexual favours?

Kalak Ragnose

04-02-2009 13:15:08

I'd like to commision someone to do something of me. If anyone can help, i'd appreciate it. And Windos, depends on how good the item I get is :P

Marick

13-02-2009 18:10:12

Sexual favours?

Only for you ;P

Orv Dessrx

19-02-2009 08:05:17

Here's three recent ones:

Orv in SCL Robes: http://borkweb.deviantart.com/art/Orv-Dess...schal-109217872

Orv Poster: http://borkweb.deviantart.com/art/Arcona-M...oster-105745342

Rho d'Tana: http://borkweb.deviantart.com/art/Rho-Ozrei-d-Tana-113293691