Pick your Dream Team

Muz Ashen

08-12-2005 10:30:26

In an epic 3-man team battle, what team would you assemble to beat down the most saberists? Why them?

If your choice isn't listed, name them.

Nekura Manji

08-12-2005 11:13:22

Maul, Skywalker and Kenobi- purely because Maul kicks serious ass (he had Kenobi and Qui-Gon on the run), Skywalker's angry style would be damn useful, and Kenobi would be able to use his skills in Soresu to defend the other two while they went about annihilating everything. ^_^

raven8

08-12-2005 11:44:43

palpatine, maul, anakin just b/c they are dark jedi

Tarax Kor

08-12-2005 11:51:14

Pals+Windu+Skywalker

Palps is a Sith Lord. Can't go wrong there. :P

Windu [Expletive Deleted F-word]ing pwns in general. I mean... it's Windu. How can you go wrong there?

And Anakin's all "I'm so Angry! I SMASH! ANAKIN SMASH! RARRR!!" And then he proceeds to some serious SMASHing.

What's not to love? :D

Kaine Mandaala

08-12-2005 13:26:09

"Palpatine, Kenobi, Yoda" is not an option, but that's what I'd say. Palpatine/Yoda I think are quite equal. Obi-Wan only lost when he wanted to.

Sephiroth Kali

12-12-2005 08:50:40

Palpatine, Windu, Anakin.

Sith Lord + Vapaad + Dark Chosen One: Good Darkness.

also, Palps, Yoda, and Anakin

2 Sith + a Dark Yoda, can you say Empire?

Devani

12-12-2005 11:47:33

Yoda, Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker

Muz Ashen

12-12-2005 11:57:35

Some people here need to read the Saber combat Guide. ;)

Vapaad is not the end-all or be-all of saber forms. Matter of fact, it's only 'Advanced'. Shien, Sokan, Juyo, Jar'Kai Niman, and (secret form to be released very very soon) are all 'Elite'...which is to say quite possibly more pimp-tastic.

Now mind, Vapaad is the meanest stuff that the Jedi Order could muster, on account of how badly they feared the Dark Side.

We, on the other hand, aren't afraid of the dark. As a result, we have access to some truly wicked forms. Read the guide and figure it out. ;)

Uzbad

29-01-2006 00:25:39

My team isnt listed, so here it is:

Yoda, Mual, Windu.

Mual to soften up the enemy.
Yoda to fly in there and make them dizzy.
Windu to stab them to death.

Aghasett

30-01-2006 17:19:21

To say "Palps, Mace, Anakin" (w/ the highest votes) trumps "Yoda, Anakin, Mace" (only one vote) means that Plaps beats Yoda. The two might have stalemated in RotS, but eventually Yoda would've kicked Palps' ass. So the last choice is *the* dream team imo.

Akhara_Kiddo

31-01-2006 16:17:21

I'm a Sith, I know...

But I'll always be a big big fan of Qui Gon Jinn, and it sucked that he wasn't in the poll :( After all, the republic came to pieces b/c he found Anakin in that god-forsaken planet >:)

HAIL QUI GON JINN!!!