Greetings Dark Brotherhood!

Anonymous

02-02-2005 21:56:07

Hello!

I am Suntear_Keeper. I would like to extend an invitation to your club to check out the battle rating system at Ecliptical Realms for Star Wars Battlefront. Here we have a unique system where games are reported accurately and the ranking system is fair and balanced. We are having our 4th Battflefront war called BattleWeek 4 in Febuary and I would like to see your club participate in the event. Players can register at www.eclipticalrealms.com and you can also register your club there as well. Teamspeak is required for setting up matches during the BattleWeek. If you have any questions or comments (or if you just want to say hi) please feel free to go to our forums and give us a post. Thanks for your time!

-Suntear_Keeper

Mav

02-02-2005 22:04:48

Hello!

I am Suntear_Keeper. I would like to extend an invitation to your club to check out the battle rating system at Ecliptical Realms for Star Wars Battlefront. Here we have a unique system where games are reported accurately and the ranking system is fair and balanced. We are having our 4th Battflefront war called BattleWeek 4 in Febuary and I would like to see your club participate in the event. Players can register at www.eclipticalrealms.com and you can also register your club there as well. Teamspeak is required for setting up matches during the BattleWeek. If you have any questions or comments (or if you just want to say hi) please feel free to go to our forums and give us a post. Thanks for your time!

-Suntear_Keeper

Thanks for the invitation, Suntear_Keeper. We'll look into it! :)

Raidoner

15-02-2005 08:49:29

I might just re-install BF to check out that battle week thingy!