How Come?

Ethen

29-08-2005 18:38:07

How Come I submitted Tourny scores twice and havn't recieved anything yet? And how come I submitted a Conflict Mediation Exam and still haven't recieved a Pass or Fail Email?

Ark Dowell

29-08-2005 18:45:20

Well, you've gotta wait for those. You'll get those soon. :)

EDIT- Could take up to 72 hours sometimes.

Aidan Kincaid

29-08-2005 18:53:30

Submit tourney scores for what? You have to be on IRC in #gmrg during a gaming night to play matches to be able to report scores. I ignore anything else...

Ethen

29-08-2005 19:14:18

What? Nick/Jaymz said that he got 28 CF's from reporting times he just played games with other DB members online and off. That isn't cool.

Aidan Kincaid

29-08-2005 19:53:11

That was before I started checking over the matches reported. As stated by the Rites of Combat - You have to be in the channel of said event to be eligible for play.

There are multiple ways to get on IRC and any number of programs and helpful hints on getting around routers and firewalls, so no one should not be able to get on IRC.

Ethen

29-08-2005 19:56:54

I can't I have tried EVERY way. It doesn't work. If I could I would but I can't so I won't.

Sith Bloodfyre

02-09-2005 13:34:11

Call me crazy for asking, maybe you've stated this elsewhere. What exactly have you tried as far as getting on IRC? Have you tried mIRC, or another similar program? Have you tried using Undernet's chat page? Just FYI, that's at http://www.undernet.org/webchat.php if you haven't tried that. There's other IRC connection programs beyond mIRC, and other pages similar to Undernet's webchat page. Have you tried looking up FAQs, or asking people for help with your connection problem, describing it in as much detail as possible, so they can try figuring the problem out with you?

Ethen

02-09-2005 16:05:01

I had Telona, Ben, and Kraval all help me. They had me try everything, IT DOESN'T WORK. Why would I lie?

Telona

03-09-2005 19:31:25

Uh, unless you are Jaymz, no I did not help you. And I only helped him somewhat with downloading and updating the server lists. Without actually fiddling with the ports and firewalls I can do nothing more.

Sith Bloodfyre

03-09-2005 20:54:16

I didn't ask you if you had lied, I asked what you had done. If you can give people specific, detailed information, maybe we can get a better idea of what the trouble is, and try to offer help to fix the issue. IRC is so easily accesible, that there should be -some- way for you to reach it. That's what we're trying to find, is what you have tried, so we can find other alternatives.