Valdrane's Progression Ops Group ALL NEW MATERIAL

Valdrane

04-02-2012 13:42:42

I have disbanded my progression ops group and am reforming it currently. Those that have gotten a re-invite to the group have already recieved their in-game mails, for those of you that haven't and you are curious as to why please feel free to ask me, I'll do my best to educate you.

Onto other business:
I am currently looking for 1 Sniper to finish out my group. I am going to be particular about this and your first run with the group will be a trial run to see how you follow directions, communicate and get along with the group.

I will have a group of set rules which I will make you privy to once you get into my group. That is all, thank you.

Szeth

06-02-2012 14:53:49

Id like to filll the other melee dps spot Jugg DPs i ran with yall last weekend in the 16m and with Varoth for KP and EV so i know the fights and my gear is on par

Fremoc

08-02-2012 09:39:02

Still need ranged DPS guys. Who wants a spot on the group?

Akeeg

09-02-2012 01:51:23

If i could make the time i would, but 8 is way too early, unless i work mornings(not often and always random days) i wouldnt be able to be on 'til 930

Invictus

10-02-2012 18:35:23

So, I thought I had already replied to this, but apparently not. I'm up for raiding Friday/Saturday night. My LVL 50 is Ari'carun, BH - Ranged DPS. All Columi or better gear (except for a single piece of Tionese - the Columi Gloves have a grudge against me).

FYI, I'm also up for Hard Operations now, if anyone wants to run any.

Fremoc

26-02-2012 05:56:58

Raid nights will be Wed and Fri nights, 8PM EST.

Just updating this so that everyone is on the same page