Your gear and you.(raiding HM ops and higher)

Varoth

18-01-2012 19:11:28

As of right now normal FPs and ops are easy. gear is needed for certain fights but it's not the biggest thing. As we progress in content though gear checks will be in place. Regardless of skill, if you have crappy gear then your character simply can't handle harder stuff. When it comes to us running HM ops and Nightmare ops i'm going to lay down some simple ground rules.

HM-ops: If you would like to raid in a HM op then you must have almost all epics at least. this means a bare min is one green, and one or two blues without counting matrix shards. And that my friends is pushing it. If you want to raid in HM ops then i sugest having at a min 126+ item lvl gear that's roughly tioneese. columni it better at 136 and rakata at 140.

I would like to continue running normal mode ops with guildies who need gear to help them catch up since EV normal is doable in roughly 1hour. Also if your gear is under par then here are some tips on how to catch up.

#1 DALIES!! you can farm 25 daliy comidations a day by doing all dalies on both Ilum and Belsalvis. that can also = to over 100k credits a day.... $$ at 120 comidations a piece they also have rakata lvl implants and Earpieces. lvl 50/51 item mods are also availible by doing the heroic dalies and gathering the comidations.
#2 FPs running simple FPs is a great way to get some blues and even a few epics. with 36 corellia comidations you can by a box with a random epic of lvl 126
#3 HM FPs HM FPs will be a bit more challeging while gearing up but many geared Guild members can still run them with you. there is a weekly for running 3 HMs and a daliy for running at least one a day.
#4 PVP while pvp gear is not best for ops and HMs it can still be better then some greens and blues. usually the pvp gear item lvls are 136 and such from doing the weekly or daily pvp quests.(WARNING) pvp gear should only be used for fillers and not for the set in raids. one or two items can be fine but a 136 PVE is better then a 136 PVP in raids!!!!!!!!!!

Once enough people get to the HM ops lvl i would like for them to start forming loyal and set groups with set raid times so we can be organised, have fun, and continue to kick ass!

let's do some raiding DJB!