Run On Rules

Braecen

21-07-2008 22:16:42

Plagueis,

I firstly want to say, not to start posting until either Braecen or I start this Run-On.

Second, I've got 4 simple rules here that'll simplify the Run-On process.

Rule 1: Before you post, post first, and write "post incoming". So that people don't post ahead of you, creates a que of sorts. When you're ready to post, edit that post to what you want it to really read.

Rule 2: If you are writing about a different location than the previous post add the location to the beginning of your post, like so:

Proconsul's Office
Dark Tower
Kapsina

Rule 3: PROOFREAD, or have someone proofread for you.

Rule 4: Continuity. No side missions or crazy appearances late into the story. I encourage each of you to jump in early and often, but maintain the integrity of the story. Some of our more seasoned writers will be able to pick-up with no problem, while others will be experiencing their first Brotherhood run-on.

If the story demands for continuation of a thread, do not be afraid to write about another character. Maintaining the continuity should be our number one goal. Do not be afraid to ask questions over the clan mailer to get clarification and ideas for direction!

Again, the link to the Run-On subforums is http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/forum/i...p?showforum=146.
The password to get in is: ueallro

Good luck, and have fun,

Yzarc

Callus

29-07-2008 22:53:17

I have a question. Is there a set time when you say a post is coming? When I've done it in the past you set a time of when you plan to make your post or somthing along those lines.

Hope someone can help clear this up.