Worldwreckers OOC

Macron Sadow

01-12-2011 19:07:07

Out Of Context thread for the Worldwreckers developmental runon.

Is now OPEN. Post away! Basic premise: unknown enemies have been attempting environmental terrorist acts in the Orian System. You as Dark Jedi loyal to the Clan (or not? hehe) have been tasked with bringing them to justice. They are Not Jedi, that much is clear. But who are they? the Organization? Outcasts? Assassins? Apostates?

Locke

06-12-2011 14:22:35

In my post, I've gone to investigate the activity Sai's post described. Sai: I purposely left it open as to whether your character actually left or not. That way, we could still have a confrontation there, or if you have plans, you can write that you already left, or however you want to do it.

In another part of my post, I told Onyx 2's command to contact other Dark Jedi to see if they can come help me out. This is an easy way for someone else to get involved if they like. In fact, if Sai does want our characters to have an encounter, I could probably use some backup. It's the difference between Locke getting his ass kicked and Sai getting away and just Sai getting away, or me having to write a way for Locke to retreat from such an encounter.

Also, even if Sai isn't there, having another person allows us to have some interaction, investigate the carnage, and go from there.

I purposely separated my character from Macron's so he could talk to Tsing, since Tsing's post directly addressed Macron's character, and I just felt this made things easier.

Anyway, that's the reasoning for my post. Have at it!

Tsingtao

09-12-2011 15:09:45

I have posted my arrival on Gamuslag. I have a few unnamed members with me so feel free to jump in where I left it open.

Locke

09-12-2011 16:52:34

Looks good, I'll wait a bit for anyone who wants to add themselves to Tsingtao's group, and then I'll probably post on Sunday.

Macron Sadow

09-12-2011 17:36:26

Looks good to me. Anyone interested in joining in, can easily write themselves into Tsingtao's party. he's left it wide open for you to do so.

I'm going to go and have a chat with my old Master. :)

JCyrin

09-12-2011 23:27:06

My post is a prelude to the plot update that I am gonna be releasing hopefully next week. Look out for it!

Sai

12-12-2011 15:22:07

Nice turnout on Gamuslag thus far...plenty of people I gotta deal with :twisted: !

Locke

12-12-2011 15:28:02

Maybe you can pull something clever out of nowhere.

Sildrin

16-12-2011 23:21:33

Awwww. Poooor Roxas!
Fremoc! Stop being so mean to him ;)

And I hope you will get someone to clean that trail of blood that he leaves on the ground. Hehe.

Sil

Macron Sadow

17-12-2011 11:38:43

Okay actual action and some plot reveal:

*Several planets with major cities have seen explosions in fuel and fuel areas. It was a military grade explosive.

*Military targets have not been attacked.

*We have a group of Dark Jedi on the moon of Sepros known as Gamuslag.

*We also have a group on the Cardan III space platform known as Onyx 2.

*The majority of the CNS fleet has returned in system, and is docked or stationed off of Sepros and Tarthos for the most part. The VSD I Covenant is docked at the Cardan 3 platform. The RSD Final Way, The VIN Immolator, and ISDII Harbinger are stationed in orbit near the Onyx 2. The VSD II Orian Legacy, The INT Heretic Sun, The VAC Turmoil and Despot, The VIN Scourge, and 3 Corvettes are stationed in Sepros Orbit. Everything else is either in transit or still on patrol.

*Security has been stepped up system-wide with heavy patrols both in space, in the atmospheres, and on the ground.

Reveal:
A new development. On Aeotheran there is a slightly higher concentration of Xenon and Krypton gases in the atmosphere near the city of Kel Rasha, as well as traces of radionuclides in the air and Strontium 90 in the water. Someone is operating an unshielded fission reactor near the city, and it is hidden from the air. If left unchecked, it will poison the entire area around the city.

Mirado

18-12-2011 05:43:46

So, a question arises... is anyone gonna keep the friendly neighborhood assassin company on Aeotheran, or is everyone piling up on Gamuslag?

Macron Sadow

18-12-2011 11:00:45

I'm planning on heading there after I get done meeting Trev Sildrin and Xanos

Xanos

18-12-2011 14:57:23

On our way to see you now, Mac. We'll help... for a price. ;)

At Sildrin's suggestion, I've thrown in a small sabotage of the space station's water supply, although that can probably be left to the [Verpine] engineers to sort out by themselves while we all head off to handle the major incidents elsewhere. Credit also to Sil for the scene with Xanos at the window, as she was originally going to have that in her last post, but it ended up in my one instead.

And, yes, Trev and Sildrin are currently trying to wind each other up :P

Roxas

18-12-2011 22:55:43

Sildrin you can forward the dry cleaning bill to the Crossroads ;P lol

JCyrin

19-12-2011 01:02:28

Plot Updates:

So there have now been two attacks in Tarthos. I have order all my top DSOG commanders back to Tarthos to assist with search and rescue, securing the area, and looking for the suspect and possible sites for a third attack. By DSOG Commander I mean the Dark Jedi of HMR so if you are off plan I would like for you to return to Tarthos, you don't have to but it would be nice to have extra hands. We know the suspect or suspects were fully cloaked and one person claim they saw the hilt of maybe a lightsaber hanging off their belt. The cloak was neither black nor brown, but grey.

Sildrin

19-12-2011 08:33:20

Sildrin you can forward the dry cleaning bill to the Crossroads ;P lol

Hehe. Maybe Sildrin would actually hand the bill to Roxas while Macron heals him, saying: "Your blood ruined my robe!"
;)

So now Fremoc, Roxas, Trev, Xanos and me are close to the Consul Macron's room on the Onyx base. On the base probably also the water supplies have been obviously poisened.

Roxas

20-12-2011 14:10:53

To make sure everyone knows that it isn't just regular medical attention I'm getting. Macron has to do some alchemy to completely heal me. And of course there will be some side effects.

Xanos

20-12-2011 14:46:47

Yeah. That was crazy Macron medication in action. :lol:

Macron Sadow

20-12-2011 20:49:19

Posted. Not sure which planet I'll head to yet, or who will be in my party. So far it looks as if Fremoc and Roxas will be, if they care to. I'm thinking we'll head to Aeotheran.

Roxas

20-12-2011 22:53:42

That sounds good to me Macron. I'm about to post getting my gear ready. I'll start our "teaming up" in my post.

Malisane

28-12-2011 04:20:44

Can you take Malisane along with you Macron, he's trying to stay close to the Consul as per my last post.

ashurasadow

28-12-2011 12:55:13

Yay. Back in it.

Locke

24-01-2012 13:40:31

Atra, your post looks good, and it's plenty long. Length isn't much of an issue as long as you get all the details and stuff in your post that you want to be in it. Generally, it's good to shoot for at least 250 words though.

Alright guys, I'm going to be posting soon to advance the storyline around the Cenotia Facility. If anyone has any concerns about it, or wants to develop the story there any more before we generally finish up there, let me know as soon as you can, either here or in email.

Roxas

06-03-2012 13:03:30

Should I post again or would anyone from my group like to post? It's been awhile and I want to move the story along, I can keep being patient if that's needed :P

Xanos

07-03-2012 15:11:50

Hmm... I currently seem unable to write about anything other than how big the library is :\

I blame the fifteen (yes, fifteen) boxes of books I've spent the last week packing up for moving next month :P

Locke

07-03-2012 15:22:00

Fifteen? Do you have your own library?

That looked like more than just describing the size of the library. Now Jeric or Macron can post!

Xanos

07-03-2012 15:28:05

I think when I worked it out last week I've got... something like 20m of bookshelf space?

I know. I clearly have too many Star Wars novels :P

(Though, in my defence, they only take up like 7m :P)

Locke

07-03-2012 15:32:19

I have a grand total of ~two feet of shelf space for books. :(

One of these days, when I have my own place, I'll have a library room, hopefully.

And it will be filled with Kindles...

Xanos

07-03-2012 15:39:59

And it will be filled with Kindles...

:lol:

Roxas

07-03-2012 18:17:48

correct me if I'm wrong, but the groups are Malisane, Macron, Fremoc, and I; Locke, Methyas, and Atra; and the last group is Xanos, Trev, and Sildrin

then my group is on aeotheron same as Locke's group
where as Ghoat's group is on Tarthos

...right? I thought that a small recap would be helpful, so there aren't continuity issues down the road.

Never Sober

Methyas

08-03-2012 10:31:07

You're a little off there Roxas, you had the groups listed correctly but none of them are actually together.

Your group with Macron, Malisane, Fremoc and yourself were headed to the city of Kel Rasha itself if I recall correctly and were likely to meet up with Mirado so that you can counteract the air pollution that threatens to kill the Aeotheran populous.

Locke's group consists of himself, Atra and myself; we're currently at the Kel Rasha Spaceport dealing with more of the terrorist bombers.

Lastly there's Goat/Trev's group consisting of Xanos/Goat, Trevarus, Sildrin and Jeric; all of whom are within the Alabrek Citadel/Ragnos Cathedral in Kar Alabrek currently looking into a potential break-in at the Great Sadow Library (and trying to subdue local terrorists).

I think that largely sums it up. Three different storylines running parallel within the same run-on.

Xanos

08-03-2012 11:49:54

Btw, if anyone's got any suggestions for who the library intruder should be, shoot me an email.

I'm basically just working off a line in the Alliance of Steel fiction that mentioned some trouble at the library, so I figured I'd have [someone] using the terrorist attacks as a convenient cover to [do stuff].

Random rogue, some Jedi, HuttWife, crazy ex-commando, clone, whatever. I'm nonplussed whether they live or die, so if anyone has a particular antagonist they want to have done it, let me know and I'll use them as the culprit.

Roxas

08-03-2012 14:50:36

Thanks Methyas I thought I had something mixed up lol

Xanos, why not have it be a Force ghost?

Xanos

09-03-2012 12:17:42

I was hoping more to somehow link it with what's going on at Aeotheran (or whatever freak out Sai had)?

I think I remember... Jeric's post (I think?) saying something about figures in brown robes being seen at the bombing on Tarthos? I've never been sure if that was a suggestion of Jedi, or Sai going nutty, or third parties trying to frame all the above, or something else entirely?

I've got a vague memory of Sai mentioning his troubles with his old bodyguard, Krenth, but I'm not sure who the real villain here is :P

Sai

09-03-2012 16:59:38

I'm going to be hunting Orenth in the MT runon, due to his being bat-s#!t crazy, but there's nothing that says they all aren't suffering from the same thing....

Oh, I'll be hitting you up soon Goat; Sai's swiftly going to become public enemy#1, and he could use some 'professional' advice. ;)

Locke

09-03-2012 17:44:03

Can you give us some background on Orenth? I don't know anything about him.

Sai

10-03-2012 07:49:38

http://wiki.darkjedibrotherhood.com/view/DAC

http://wiki.darkjedibrotherhood.com/view/Delta-32

In a nutshell, this clone was trained by Sai in the killing of Dark Jedi, and has gone bat-s#!t crazy. The last time he was seen was when Dystopia Tower was blown up and Dlarit used the skyhook to hold the wreckage in place...Orenth then took the Skyhook over and threatened to drop the wreckage on the city.

Good times.

Roxas

02-04-2012 10:31:45

Oh yeah ladies! Things are getting heated LOL :twisted:

Malisane

12-04-2012 07:33:54

With things coming to a close with the fighting over and Muz sneaking Mac off what are people planning on next? My characters just had a disturbing weird entity induced daydream following leaving with Fremoc and missed events but would like to get mixed back in.

Sai

12-04-2012 07:53:33

Well...

Without giving too much away, I can tell you that (after a bit o' retconnin'), Mirado and Atra should have some interesting stuff to report..as should Jeric. Also, a Son of Sadow CON was just ousted via force, something that could have some major reprecussions in the foreseeable future.

And, Sai is very close to a major, face-melty reveal. Stay tuned! :twisted:

Xanos

12-04-2012 12:36:26

Sai's actually the secret vanguard of a Zeltron Stripper Invasion? :shock:

Sai

12-04-2012 12:43:59

Yuup! Get yer credits ready!

Roxas

19-04-2012 12:12:28

I can already smell the sweat, disappointment, and daddy issues. lol

Xanos

20-04-2012 15:51:44

Sweat and disappointment? I'll give you the first one...

Not so sure about the second when the Invasion arrives though.