How Woudl You Describe?

JadeSadow

23-02-2011 18:45:31

Being in the House either for years or days, even seconds, you have impression of the history, culture, and members.

We may have the running joke of being Naga Sadow==Never Sober, but if you had one word that you could use to describe Naga Sadow what would it be? You can state why after, if you like, and if you post and notice someone else posted something you agree with or want to add too, feel free to post again!!!

Your mission ;)

Pick a word you think best describes Naga Sadow.

I'll start with:

Brotherhood. Everyone works together and comes together under the Naga Sadow name. Everyone is welcome which makes us a strong unit and one that can kick some serious butt!!

Masika Oshairana

23-02-2011 21:03:23

FAMILY!

I haven't been here a full year yet, but almost. Anyway, I have noticed that we all hang out like family, and also, in IRC, sometimes, we even argue like family, sibling rivalry I guess :P.....so yeah, that's my one word and why! :) Also, since I have been here, I feel very accepted like a family :)

Masika Oshairana

Roxas

23-02-2011 21:32:04

Bada$$

All the people in Naga Sadow are fun to talk too and know alot about Star Wars. And the leders know alot about drinking and other important skills that are needed for life. NEVER SOBER for ever!!!

Macron Sadow

23-02-2011 22:27:12

Home

It's my home in the DB and always will be. We are some of the friendliest folks and illustrate the best the club has to offer.
People here genuinely like to have fun and support each other.

Mirado

24-02-2011 00:08:33

EMPOWERING

Since I've joined, my abilities as a writer have been pushed, and my graphics skills have been tested and forced to expand. In addition, the friendships I've built have proven incredible. All in all, I've grown in the experience.

Masika Oshairana

13-04-2011 21:31:13

I know I already posted, but as of today, the day we have become a clan again, after hearing everyone's comments about this momentous occasion, there is one word that I think describes us best above all else, and that word is:

PRIDE!

Each and every one of us contributes and has the right to carry that pride, and for that, I am proud to be part of Naga Sadow!

NEVER SOBER!

Masika :P