Vote On Executive Order

Ashura

08-02-2009 07:58:06

Second Draft: Thanks for Trev for clearing up the LAID stuff.

This is a project that can only work with members comments and feedback. Please feel free to post them. :D

CLAN NAGA SADOW EXECUTIVE ORDER

Prime Directive

All members of Clan Naga Sadow, from the lowest Journeyman to the highest Elder, are asked forthwith to follow this prime directive of their clan to the letter: Have fun!.

Clan Naga Sadow is part of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, an online Star Wars community aligned with the Dark Side of the Force. We are all here to have a good time and to enjoy ourselves; be it as a regular member or in a leadership position. The moment a member stops having fun is the moment they need to ask themselves why? It is part of your leaders' responsibility to create a playful, friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

Being part of an online community is to look out for each other and unite in the spirit of friendship. Go make someone's day by simply making friends with them, or challenge them to an ACC match, or taking part in their competition. By making their day you have brought a smile to their face... and yours too.

It's also best for members to give their full attention to whatever they are doing: be it taking part in a competition, or in their trials (if they are looking to become a DJK), or in their leadership duties. Being present allows members to know what is happening around them and not looking off into what "might be". Being there for each other is a core foundation to a lasting friendship.

Above all it is important for members to choose their attitude in how they approach anything. A positive, friendly and helpful attitude will go a long way then someone simply looking out for them self. This is what being part of an online community is all about, what being part of Clan Naga Sadow is all about.

L: A.I.D

Getting L:A.I.D

L:A.I.D was a resource created by the Clan's Conclave, so it is not uncommon for members (leaders and regular members) to say: "I've got L:A.I.D" or "You need to get L:A.I.D". To say this brings a smile to people's faces is an understatement.

What is L:A.I.D?

It is an acronym for - Leadership: Accountability. Interaction. Development

This philosophy is encouraged for all members to adopt as their own; it is aimed for the regular member (although it can be used extremely well for those seeking or already in a leadership position). Please take note: Being a leader is not about the position you hold. It's a skill that needs time, practice and experience.

Credits

· Prime Directive is inspired by the FISH! Philosophy.

· L:A.I.D was established by Shan Long during his second term as Consul.

matt adler

08-02-2009 17:30:22

i think it's a good idea.

Shan Long

09-02-2009 14:28:53

Bob...

L:A.I.D. is "Leadership: Accountability. Interaction. Development."

You got LAID!

Ashura

09-02-2009 17:00:14

Bob...

L:A.I.D. is "Leadership: Accountability. Interaction. Development."

You got LAID!

Doh... Ill edit that, heh.

Bob

09-02-2009 19:05:28

Trev....

That's what I thought, but Ashura said I was wrong. :P

Kah Manet

09-02-2009 20:24:57

*begins to chant*

I wanna get LAID, I wanna get LAID, I wanna get LAID

Ashura

10-02-2009 12:24:08

Trev....

That's what I thought, but Ashura said I was wrong.  :P

Yeah, that was my bad... heh. But then something like this helps clear the picture up and get other ideas, comments and feedback out there. :)

Xanos

10-02-2009 14:00:15

Accountability? I don't get it... what are you guys on about? :$

Shan Long

10-02-2009 18:31:59

You're just a little slow, Goat.

You couldn't get laid if you had a crack pipe in your pants in a dollar [Expletive Deleted] house.

Shan Long

10-02-2009 18:36:20

And since when is w.h.o.r.e. a bloody expletive?

Ashura

11-02-2009 04:09:34

I guess its all supposed to be children rated on here? :D O-)