Virus Alert For Reporting

Joseem

17-06-2008 15:58:57

I just wanted all of you to know:

While trying to access the reporting system I got a virus alert. File is "a-reports.htm".

Anyone know who to contact to get this looked at?

Scan type: Realtime Protection Scan
Event: Virus Found!
Virus name: Downloader
File: F:\Documents and Settings\jbtrimar\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WSD7TXPB\a-reports[1].htm
Location: F:\Documents and Settings\jbtrimar\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WSD7TXPB
Computer: GRAPHIX
User: jbtrimar
Action taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Access denied
Date found: Tue Jun 17 12:50:13 2008

Ashura

17-06-2008 17:46:02

I just wanted all of you to know:

While trying to access the reporting system I got a virus alert.  File is "a-reports.htm".

Anyone know who to contact to get this looked at?

Scan type:  Realtime Protection Scan
Event:  Virus Found!
Virus name: Downloader
File:  F:\Documents and Settings\jbtrimar\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WSD7TXPB\a-reports[1].htm
Location:  F:\Documents and Settings\jbtrimar\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WSD7TXPB
Computer:  GRAPHIX
User:  jbtrimar
Action taken:  Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Access denied
Date found: Tue Jun 17 12:50:13 2008

YES!!!! I do!!!!

LOOK!

See "a-reports"... I've tried e-mailing Jac about it (still waiting for him to respond), it may get to the point you cant upload your reports to the database like me!

Joseem

17-06-2008 19:14:05

Yeah. I emailed him as well.

Ashura

18-06-2008 03:53:53

Good luck in getting a reply. I sent out three e-mails and never heard back from him. <_<

Faeril Munlear

18-06-2008 14:18:51

Hmmmm......I know it shouldn't make a difference, but I noticed Ashura is logging in on the www.darkjedibrotherhood.org site as opposed to www.darkjedibrotherhood.com.

It should all be the same, but just in case, have you tried logging in to the .com one? Joseem which one are you logging into? I know I had some issues in the past with the .org and quit using that one.

In theory, it shouldn't matter which site you login too, but it's worth a try to see if it makes a difference.

Ashura

18-06-2008 14:56:06

Hmmmm......I know it shouldn't make a difference, but I noticed Ashura is logging in on the www.darkjedibrotherhood.org site as opposed to www.darkjedibrotherhood.com.

It should all be the same, but just in case, have you tried logging in to the .com one? Joseem which one are you logging into? I know I had some issues in the past with the .org and quit using that one.

In theory, it shouldn't matter which site you login too, but it's worth a try to see if it makes a difference.

Hmm... I tried it as .com and got the same problem... I wonder who else is having this problem?

Joseem

20-06-2008 10:14:48

Fae, it is not the site as much as it is the file. The anti-virus that I use is provided to me from the U.S. Navy and is updated weekly. I happen to use the .COM site, but that really isn't the issue. A number of people won't notice it either due to lack of anti-virus software or software that needs to updated due to old definitions.

I did my part though. I email Jac with the issue. I don't really need a reply back. I have the CNS distro and the Jade Serpents distro, so I can still get my report out to the people that need to see it :D