DJK Trials Annoucement

Kat Pridemore

06-07-2005 18:47:43

This is the thread for Jedi Hunters who are starting their DJK trials - this will serve as their official announcement. Before adding your intent to start the trials, please read the DJK Trials Guide FIRST.

The guide and specific requirements will be found on: http://www.nagasadow.org soon.

Kat Pridemore

Anonymous

13-07-2005 20:08:41

*BOWS*

Let it be known, that on this, the 13th day of July, 2005, I, Jedi Hunter Thorin Oakenshield, with the blessing of my master, Obelisk High Commander, Exarch Korras, and my Aedile, Dark Jedi Knight Kat Pridemore, have met the requirements to begin my Dark Jedi Knight Trials, and I so do begin them.

*BOWS*

Lucius

15-09-2005 00:15:59

**BOWS**

To the esteemed members of Clan Naga Sadow, It has been my distinct pleasure to be a member of this clan and now, I wish to prove my loyalty to you all and to earn the right to be called a true Naga Sadow Warrior. Today, on the 14th day of September, 2005, I, Lucius Gekido Mandalore, begin my Dark Jedi Knight Trials, with the permission of my master, Guild Leader, Sith Battlelord Raidoner Mandalore, and Proconsul Of Naga Sadow Muz Ashen.

Lucius Mandalore

Malisane

22-10-2005 16:39:59

I'm doing my Knight Trials (not one for long speeches)

Revenant

30-10-2005 06:41:31

((Forgot I had to do this bit...))

I, Jedi Hunter Revenant Mandalore, come before you today to announce my intent to begin the Clan Naga Sadow Trials of Knighthood...

Acerbus

07-11-2005 20:10:15

(Don't know if I still need to do this, but here it is anyways.)

/me bows, and states respectfully,

Dearest Brothers and Sisters of Clan Naga Sadow,

It has been an honor for me to fight alongside you all. You are truly like a family to me. And it is my intent to represent and defend this family with all my strength. Which is why today, the Seventh of November in the Two-thousand and Fifth Year of Darkness, I, Letiferus Acerbus Mandalore, begin my Dark Jedi Knight Trials with the blessing of the Knight Council and my Master, Sith Battlemaster Maximus Raidoner Mandalore.

Thank you all for supporting me, and I hope you will all stay with me in the days to come.

-In darkness, service, and glory

-Letiferus Acerbus Mandalore

Kat Pridemore

11-12-2005 14:40:24

Nice work all of you - we have several new Knights in our midst now. Let's keep them coming!

Kat Pridemore

Sharmin Wheyes

12-12-2005 06:53:15

As some of you may know I have been approved to start my DJK trials. As of now I am working toward earning DJK.

Macron Sadow

12-12-2005 09:57:43

Nice avatar! And well done on starting your trials!

Acara Rayden

18-01-2006 12:51:25

Walking into the room, the Jedi hunter slowly surveyed the collected memeber ship of his clan. His voice echoed around the room as he spoke, "Clan Naga Sadow. I, Acara Rayden Mandalore, woul like to annonce the commencement of my trials."

He surveyed the room once more, waiting patiently.

Macron Sadow

18-01-2006 13:01:20

Woot!

Kat Pridemore

21-01-2006 00:07:36

Congratulations - good luck in your trials!

Qiw Nuron

07-02-2006 18:38:47

*BOWS TO THE ASSEMBLED NAGA SADOW MEMBERS*

Let it be known that on the 7th day of 2nd month of the year 2006, Jedi Hunter Qiw Nuron, House Ludo Kressh of Clan Naga Sadow, and Sith Flight Member of Sapphire Squadron here by declares his intention to under take the Trials of Knighthood.

(Now you all cheer for me...yay...lol)

Macron Sadow

07-02-2006 20:44:39

Good deal Qiw!

Xayun Erinos

23-04-2006 16:36:32

Let it be known that today, the 23rd of April 2006, I - Jedi Hunter Xayun Erinos - declare my intent to begin my Trials.

(Yeah, I don't do the whole long speech thing).

Vladek

11-12-2006 16:56:02

Well, I starte my DJK Trials a while ago, but I feel I should tell you all.

I, Jedi Hunter Vladek ‘Kazikli Voyvoda’ Solander announce the official start of my trials to Dark Jedi Knight.

(seems the trend of long speeches is dying)

Varkain Athanas

11-12-2006 19:23:16

Oh really? :P....Yeah, you'r right, it is. :P

I announce now to you all that, on the 10th of December 2006, I Sith Corin 'Liwaen' Solander of Clan Naga Sadow of House Ludo Kressh, Flight Member of Sapphire Sqaudron, Apprentice to Rasilvenaira StormRaven of Clan Scholae Palpatinae of house Caliburnus, am beginning my Dark Jedi Knight trials to further my rank in the esteemed Dark Jedi Brotherhood.

Macron Sadow

11-12-2006 22:04:59

Well - good luck man! yay!

Vladek

12-12-2006 02:20:26

Congrats man! I just hope I can beat you there. :P

But really, Good Luck Corin.

Varkain Athanas

12-12-2006 08:49:58

Thank you Vladek, I hope you have good trials. :)

Thanks everyone!

Ylith Pandemonium

12-12-2006 14:04:05

hooray to both!

Ruluk

14-12-2006 16:50:19

Do ya want a long speech, I can give yo one:

Here, in this significant place, I have been one of the few chosen ones to continue the path of the sith to a higher level, and it will begin with the advance of the darkling to a Dark Jedi knight with its tasks fully completed. Then, as the real challenge of the brotherhood is about to begin for me, I, as long as many others before me, have been asked to tell everyone in my clan that I am in the last step of promotion trials, and after I complete this tasks I will do at my own.

I am here, brothers, to tell you that I am ready for my trials for being a Dark Jedi Knight of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, I will begin them this day and complete them as soon as possible, I promise you all I will not fail in middle of this new challenge that has arrived to my life. Please remember everyone that today, the forteenth of December of the year 2006, I begin my DJK trials. Quaestor Malisane has aproved my official beginning of the trials, and my Aedile and Master, Xayun, is aware of it. Thank you all for your attention here, and I look forward to see more arriving to this honored place, like me.

Faithfully,

Ruluk Okoth
Jedi Hunter from House Ludo Kressh, Clan Naga Sadow.

And this is a long speech!!! :P

Ylith Pandemonium

17-12-2006 08:19:24

ever seen one of Goat's endless speeches? :P

Ruluk

17-12-2006 11:23:33

Yes, but Goat hasn't posted here anything, so by now I AM DA WINNAR!!!!! Yay!!!

Varkain Athanas

19-03-2007 13:35:56

You'll all be happy to know that this Jedi is no longer a Hunter, but is a Dark Jedi Knight!

Kaelin Ring

19-03-2007 21:17:27

Ya, Corin, we da men!!!! We rock da house. That even beats puny Ylith.

BOO YA!

Sai

20-03-2007 14:41:14

Greetings, esteemed Bretheren:

To all who read these presents, let it be known that I, Jedi Hunter Sai Alabaster Na'Ashar, Tetrarch of the Jade Serpents, Judge of the ACC, Black Guard to Shikyo 'Rurouni' Keibatsu and Apprentice to The Abomination of Kyataru, have forthwith begun my Dark Jedi Knight Trials in earnest.

I call upon the Darkness to guide, mold, and temper me into a suitable weapon, to be used at the House, Clan, and Brotherhood's descretion.

In service,

Shinichi Endymiron K

20-03-2007 16:23:10

My Apprentice,

The Darkness does not mold you young one it is your weapon. Further you are not some pawn or tool to be used at someone else’s behest that is the role of the fodder at the bottom. You are a warrior forged in battle, trained to wield the force to bring about the Final Order. From the moment you gain your saber you stop fighting for your clan and begin fighting with your clan. You will be a Dark Jedi Knight and when that day comes you must possess the confidence it requires.

This is the final lesson I impart to you my Apprentice. There are more but from this day forward we shall learn them together, not as Teacher and Student but as Brothers and Equals.

Macron Sadow

20-03-2007 17:46:36

Don't forget to brutalize your enemies! >:)

Shinichi Endymiron K

21-03-2007 09:32:38

Honestly Macron sometimes I wonder why the gods saw fit to give you the gift of communication.

Anonymous

26-03-2007 08:33:19

Im on my trials now! Is that what Im supposed to say? O.o

Varkain Athanas

03-04-2007 16:36:27

Yeah, Tyren. You're just basicly supposed to let your clan know that you have begun your trials.

Oh, and congrats!

Sai

05-04-2007 12:41:16

There is no peace; there is anger.
There is no fear; there is power.
There is no death; there is immortality.
There is no weakness; there is the Dark Side.
I shall render unconditional obedience to the Grand Master, the Supreme Commander of the Brotherhood of Dark Jedi, and to my Clan Naga Sadow.
I shall defend with my life the sacred body of the Dark Brotherhood.
I shall never reveal its secrets to those uninitiated in its ways.
I shall hunt down and destroy all those who would cause it harm.
I shall submit to the will of those appointed over me so long as doing so causes the Brotherhood no harm.
I shall seek an end to the cursed light, and bring darkness to all whom I conquer.
Before this body and in shadowed secrecy do I swear this creed.
So be it, until there is no light, but a resurrection of the Empire of Darkness...

I thank my Clan, House, and Family for all of their support in the attainment of this, my newest glory. I vow to use my Dark Powers in loyal service to the same...

Sanjuro Keibatsu

04-05-2007 17:59:05

There is no peace; there is anger.
There is no fear; there is power.
There is no death; there is immortality.
There is no weakness; there is the Dark Side.
I shall render unconditional obedience to the Grand Master, the Supreme Commander of the Brotherhood of Dark Jedi, and to my Clan Naga Sadow.
I shall defend with my life the sacred body of the Dark Brotherhood.
I shall never reveal its secrets to those uninitiated in its ways.
I shall hunt down and destroy all those who would cause it harm.
I shall submit to the will of those appointed over me so long as doing so causes the Brotherhood no harm.
I shall seek an end to the cursed light, and bring darkness to all whom I conquer.
Before this body and in shadowed secrecy do I swear this creed.
So be it, until there is no light, but a resurrection of the Empire of Darkness...

So I swear to Sadow's name, with the blessings of Consul Manesh Sadow and my Master, Muz Sadow.

Sanjuro 'Sledge' Keibatsu

Vladek

05-05-2007 08:17:41

Congrats Sledge! Hope you get your Saber soon!

Varkain Athanas

05-05-2007 08:49:10

Oh YEAH! Congrats man!