New

Vath

10-01-2012 19:24:59

College and other things have made me somewhat absent. However things are slowing down and I just bought the game. I should already be registered to the guild but its not letting me, then again I'm only level 7 so that might be is.

In any case my account name is DJK_Vath, and my only character at the moment is a Pureblood Sith Inquisitor, named Vathori.

Hope to see you all around.

Kelvis

13-01-2012 12:52:16

Hey Vath,

If you are having trouble joining still, just a few things to clarify:
1: Are you on Keller's Void server
2: Have you joined the "Brotherhood" Chat channel in TOR? (If not right click on the General Chat Tab, click Create Custome Channel and type in Brotherhood) This will allow you to communicate with the rest of the brotherhood, and get you your invite faster.
3. Anything else you can msg me at Howrt, Psymon, or Khorvus.

KAP Kelvis Xavier (Krath)/TYR-M:FIST/Scholae Palatinae [TOR] [GMRG: III] [ACC: CAN]

AC / DC / Cr-1R-2S-1E-1T / CF-SF / S:-1Dec

Vath

14-01-2012 15:42:35

Hey Vath,

If you are having trouble joining still, just a few things to clarify:
1: Are you on Keller's Void server
2: Have you joined the "Brotherhood" Chat channel in TOR? (If not right click on the General Chat Tab, click Create Custome Channel and type in Brotherhood) This will allow you to communicate with the rest of the brotherhood, and get you your invite faster.
3. Anything else you can msg me at Howrt, Psymon, or Khorvus.

KAP Kelvis Xavier (Krath)/TYR-M:FIST/Scholae Palatinae [TOR] [GMRG: III] [ACC: CAN]

AC / DC / Cr-1R-2S-1E-1T / CF-SF / S:-1Dec

Ah I'm on a different server, shouldn;t be a problem