Character Races and Attributes

ShadowFoxx

17-11-2011 09:53:27

Hey everyone,

I stumbled on this article which talks about current racial attributes. Of course they are all subject to change, but there are some good ones. For instance seems Rats get a +2% crit which is nice for people trying to play burst DPS etc... check it out

http://www.starwarsmmolevelingguide.com/playable-classes-for-species-revealed/

Sephiroth Kali Old

05-12-2011 00:26:43

Very interesting... is this "cyborg" class confirmed as a playable species? Also look at those poll results. Despite a lot of interest in non human species, it beats out the others.

vynn

05-12-2011 01:32:00

Very interesting... is this "cyborg" class confirmed as a playable species? Also look at those poll results. Despite a lot of interest in non human species, it beats out the others.
The Cyborg race has been in Beta all 3 weekends i have tested. It's interesting that they have left off some of the more popular races such as wookie and Mon Cal. will most likely be used for expansions since i have spotted them being used for NPCs.

Malik

05-12-2011 02:34:54

I'm guessing they've left out wookiee at least because of the voice acting, it's probably not so bad to do it for NPCs but player characters would have a whole lot more wookiee growling required :P

Other than that I think it's a bit of a shame that there aren't any of the more alien looking aliens as playable races but oh well...

vynn

05-12-2011 11:22:37

I just keep telling myself it is launch and we got a ton of expansions for that. Most MMOs only release 5 or 6 races and then expand over time.

A'lora Kituri

06-12-2011 01:07:20

I'm guessing they've left out wookiee at least because of the voice acting, it's probably not so bad to do it for NPCs but player characters would have a whole lot more wookiee growling required :P

Other than that I think it's a bit of a shame that there aren't any of the more alien looking aliens as playable races but oh well...

Did someone say [u]Wookiee?[/u]

Nihil

20-12-2011 00:41:42

I just keep telling myself it is launch and we got a ton of expansions for that. Most MMOs only release 5 or 6 races and then expand over time.
I am still hoping for the Trandoshan race. I enjoyed it so much on SWG.