House Disscussion

Cipher

10-04-2008 13:34:23

Specifically, I'm asking what you want to see in terms of competitions, projects, ANYTHING you want to see happen to or for this house. It is your House and I'm sure Syphoc and I don't want to put things out there that you guys don't want to do. So I'm giving you, the members of the House, a chance to brainstorm, converse and throw ideas out that you want to see happen. I want to see as many ideas as you can spit out. Give feedback on ideas your housemates give. Talk about them!

Ok people, let the disscussion begin...

Alishu

10-04-2008 16:22:39

I'm actually getting quite bored with the DBH, I'm thinking of quitting. There needs to be something fun n' easy but I can't think of anything, probably because I'm so new and don't know anything. Then again thats probably because no one taught me! :'(

Maol Nor Lexu

11-04-2008 15:12:40

Dear Alishu,

Actually there a lots of thing you can do in DB and also fun and interesting. If you into gaming, DB got night gaming where you can having fun playing game and still can earn medal. If you love writing, you can take part in runon or ACC battle and you still can earn medal. But for me, the best time in DB is when theres vendetta. A lots of competition you can do and it is time for you to get recognize by others and leadership yeah..

Maol Nor Lexu

11-04-2008 15:28:38

In term of competition, I belief if we could create a House Feud between HEK and HSK should be fun. And this kind of competition can lured more participant from the member of the house itself. What do you say?

Alishu

11-04-2008 15:49:25

Dear Alishu,

Actually there a lots of thing you can do in DB and also fun and interesting. If you into gaming, DB got night gaming where you can having fun playing game and still can earn medal. If you love writing, you can take part in runon or ACC battle and you still can earn medal. But for me, the best time in DB is when theres vendetta. A lots of competition you can do and it is time for you to get recognize by others and leadership yeah..

I have a Mac so games are not a option, I'm not the correct rank for ACC and I don't even know how to do the runons, That doesn't sound fun

Maol Nor Lexu

11-04-2008 17:04:08

Dear Alishu

I suggest you to do the Shadow Academy course. You know, I am starting my DB career with SA courses. Like myself, I don't play games since I live in hostel and online gaming is prohibited. I am interested in writing, but I am not a good writer and English is not my first language. But I learn to do good in writing by reading the past runon and I am still trying to get myself qualified in ACC.

I also do graphic, even there is not so many of graphic competition but you can do project base on graphic. Like myself, I am doing the layout plan for Dark Tower, if you good with graphic, try to look for any project that require graphic or you have to ask the house leader if there anything you could do base on what you good with.

Brema

11-04-2008 17:31:22

some graphic competitions would be really cool. Not only could we do computer graphics but non computer graphics also.

JH Brema Sedul Nekaka (Sith)/CMDR/Exar Kun of Plagueis

Cr-2S-4E-2T / CF-RF / LS / S:-1Dk-8P

Alishu

12-04-2008 11:08:04

I made these Lightsabers do they count as graphics?

Aabsdu

13-04-2008 16:28:37

Those are graphics, yes, anything you make in the computer is a computer graphic. Those wouldn't work for your dossier lightsaber, though, although they are pretty good. I love the Basic scripture

Alishu

13-04-2008 19:56:54

Heres some more

So should I just make it bigger and remove the text?
to make it usable with my Dossier?

Mehrunes Dagon

11-11-2008 22:10:13

Well i have an idea.
Ive realized in the short time I've been with you guys that not many people use the house IRC channel, I've seen about three recurring faces, as well as some other random people who drop in from time to time.
Maybe it would be a good idea to do some short competitions to get people more active with mIRC? It is an excellent way to communicate, but the CP channel is just too, random, i think keeping Exar a bit more civilized and hosting some real discussions there would be a fun way to express ourselves.
If you do decide to run any comps like this, I would be happy to help in anyway possible.