SC Gon Doru & PRT Mulgar Krom

Gon Doru

17-02-2014 23:17:15

Stygian Caldera
37 ABY

Quaestor Liam sat in a relaxed pose upon the edge of his desk a folder in his hands. Across from him sat Sentinal Scout Gon Doru, dressed in his usual manner of unassuming robes, the hood drawn over his head. Only the tale tell flashing LED’s on the facial cybernetics could be seen in the shadows.

“You have been with us only a short time, and while some in this house do not believe you are completely redeemed,” the last words hung in the air like stale dust before Liam continued. “But I think you are ready for a most challenging assignment.”

“Where do you want me to go?” The Sentinel Scout inquired.

“I do not want you to go anywhere, I want you to do something.” The quaester smiled, “I want you to take an apprentice.”

“An apprentice, but you know how I feel about the Force, and where I just came from.”

“Yes and I also know about your experience in the Grove, look I would not ask you if this was something I did not take seriously.”

“There are a few new ones here that have gained my attention.” The former Tusken nodded his head. “I have been watching this new Krom.”

The ancient Human gave his nod of approval, and the Redeemed Sith moved out the chambers. It was not long before he had found the large dorm that held all the new initiates of House Odan-Urr. He had traveled these halls and kept a vigilant eye upon the potentiality of these Jedi hopefuls. It was not hard to spot the tall Savrip. Tall being an understatement. Standing nearly three times as tall as the Sentinel and just as wide. Training this one in the subtleties of the Force was going to test his abilities.

“Protector Krom, a moment please.” Gon projected his voice directly into the mind of the Indigenous behemoth, and spoke aloud. “Please follow me.”

Falling inline behind the Jedi the large sentient had to take the slowest steps of its life not to step upon the Equite. They made their way into a hanger that had been cleared of everything but one small durasteel box in the middle. Krom was motioned to stand next to the object.

“I know your species well. My ancestors upon Tatooine speak of your kind, and to be honest it is an honor to meet a creature of your intelligence.” Gon Doru gave a polite bow.

“What does the Master Jedi request of me?” the broken and nearly intelligible basic distorted and contorted the mouth of the Mantellian.

“I want you to move that box. Nothing more. Just move it. The bad thing is you cannot actually pick it up.” The Sentinel moved his hands as he spoke. Pointing to the Protector and to the box in a rather nonchalant manner.

Looking down upon the rather tiny object the Protector held it in one hand and made grunting noises while attempting to pick it up. He then used two hands to try and push it, and still nothing. In front of him Gon moved his head in a negative. Motioned for Mulgar to step back. He then bent over and neatly picked up the box and held it in one hand.

“Protector, I said to pick it up, and here you are grunting and moaning like a Bantha in heat.” The Jedi set the box down. “Now pick it up.”
Again Mulgar attempted to move it. Grabbing it with one hand then two, and then switching and he kicked it as a last shred of effort. The kick ended in a nearly stubbed toe. “How am I to pick this up? It weighs more than the planet and yet here you are lifting it?”

“I will be in the audience chamber with the House Summit and Leaders of the Strike-Teams. When you pick it up bring it to me. Until then you may do one of two things, stay here and do as I say, or take the next shuttle back to Ord Mantell.” The quick turn on his heal furled his cloak around. No boot steps could be heard as he exited the Hanger, only the inhalation and exhalation from his cybernetic mouth parts.

Telghar Vishkah

21-02-2014 22:32:46

Looking behind him, Telghar watched as his master strode out of the room. With a whoosh the blast door's open and shut behind him, leaving him alone in a room with a small metal box and nothing else.

Telghar, being of sound body and having an ample aptitude for seeing around what was obvious, knew that moving this box would not be as easy as lifting it with brute force. From his first two attempts he learned that the box although not heavy or overly large was anchored in place by something. He assumed it was possible that his master had anchored it in place with the force. But feeling a stroke of shame, he knew that if he was supposed to move it, he would have.

Was this just a test? He wondered, pacing back and forth in front of the box, or was this just an observation of the tactical side of his mind. This Telghar did not know, however, he did know that he was not going back to Ord Mantell. That his true purpose was to serve the scorekeeper through the force, and by doing so earn a much higher score then he ever would as a Slaver back on the Bright Jewel.

Grabbing the box in front of him he tried once more to move the box now that Master Doru had moved it, and found it yet again anchored in place. Looking to the sky's he growled, already frustrated at the seemingly impossible task laid out before him. looking back at the blast door behind him, he wondered if his master was just outside waiting to hear what his reaction would be.
Feeling a pang of shame run through him for so easily getting frustrated, Telghar looked back to the box, seeing an answer he decided to meditate for awhile, look to the force for the answer that was so close, and yet so far.

Two days time had passed since Telghar was told to move the box, trying every possible thing he could to move the box, from kicking it, to meditation, to kissing all four corners, the answer would just not come to him. Kicking the box once more, Telghar heard the blast door behind him whoosh open. Spinning on his heel, he looked up to see the familiar face of his master as he walked through the door, the mechanical implants in his face gyrating and spinning as he inhaled and exhaled.

"So it would seem your still here" Master Doru said his voice breaking the silence like a thousand boulders smashing into the chambers floor.

"Did you think me to be gone my master?" Telghar replied with a look of sheer curiosity on his face.

"Not exactly" Master Doru explained, "I thought you would have come sought me out for the answer perhaps, but not gone, Trandoshan's are much to stubborn for you to have just up and left." Walking to the box on the ground, Master Doru picked up the box once more. "Do you know why you couldn't lift this box Telghar?" Master Doru queried looking at his young apprentice.
"I figured our that I could not move this box master, I have tried all that I know to move it and yet, still no solution from the score keeper, or her will" Telghar said, turning his head from his master's gaze shame creasing his face.

"Score Keeper's will?" Master Doru exclaimed curiously.

"Is what you call, Force, it would seem are one and the same" Telghar replied looking back to his master. "Was point of this to test patience master?" Telghar replied his lack of grammar in speach, being that he learned basic only a few month's before, was startlingly brutal at time's but Master Doru could make out the basis of what was said easily enough.

"No" Master Doru said with a sigh, "The point of this was to test your faith, your faith in yourself, in my training you, and also in the force." Setting the box down Master Doru walked to his apprentice and placed his hand on his shoulder, "You were never meant to move this box," motioning to the steel cube behind him, "You were meant to find inner clarity, preservation, and a better understanding of the reason that you are here." Master Doru said, removing his hand from his apprentice's shoulder. "I thought you may have tried to seek a short cut, but it seems that you genuinely tried to do everything in your power to move the box, and it would seem that the whole purpose of this test, although menial, and boring was to show me that if I chose to lead you onto the path of being a Jedi that you would follow my commands, to the letter." Master Doru said, looking back again to his apprentices eyes, "It would seem, that you may just have what it takes."

Telghar nodded to Master Doru, a look of apprehension on his face, "Is there more to this test?" He asked looking over Master Doru's shoulder to peer at the box once more.

"No" Master Doru said, turning towards the blast doors at the far end of the room, "Get cleaned up, and when you're ready, meet me in the summit chamber's. Walking away from the young Trandoshan that was a strained silence between the two, with a slight, barely audible chuckle, he strode out of the room, his step's silent as a ghost.

Telghar walked from the room to see Master Doru turning the corner towards the summit chamber's and quickly walked the opposite direction, going to his quarter's he quickly bathed and threw on a new set of robes setting the other ones aside for later so he could wash them. Grabbing his sabre and Vibrostaff, he turned leaving his room and walked straight for the Summit Chambers.

Approaching the chambers entrance he took one last look towards where the room with the box had been, thinking on how trivial the task seemed one last time, he dismissed it from his mind and strode into the chambers ahead of him.

Hearing the familiar whoosh of blast doors Telghar strode into the summit chamber's to see Master Gon meeting with the member's of House Odan-Urr's summit. Looking towards them, he cocked his head to the side puzzled. He saw that they had just finished whatever they were talking about, and started to approach them when he heard a kindly old man speak up from a seat off to his right. Liam Torrun wasn't the picture of youth, being seventy years old. But he was very strong in th force. "Come in young Protector" he said motioning for Telghar to step into the centre of the chamber.

Telghar looked upon the master's assembled before him, and felt a tremendous blast of awe and jealousy hit him, what power these few member's possessed, power that would be his, for the glory of the Scorekeeper.

Gon Doru

24-02-2014 21:57:00

Summit Chambers

“No, you were not right in using the Force to try Telghar in such a way,” A'lora spoke softly. “I am sure you meant well, but we should not engage in such behaviors.”

“I know this is not the Sith,” the grovel grating vocoder that occupied the space that used to be Gon’s mouth seemed agitated. “I do know that we need people who will have faith in the Force.”

The chamber doors opened with a swoosh, and Telghar strode confidently into the midst of the seated members of the House Odan-Urr. The large Trandoshan stood next to the Sentinel Scout in the middle. The Journeyman might have detected the after image of the conversation that took place moments before his arrival, yet only a grimace lighted across his face. He gave a courteous bow before all, and looked in Gon Doru’s direction quizzically.

A box was in the Former Tusken’s hands, a box that hours before sat immovable on the Hanger floor. From the box, which at first seemed to have no open able surface a click sounded and popped open to reveal a fabric inside.

“Leaders of House Odan-Urr,” the earlier frustration was now gone in his voice, the Once Sith spoke. “I have been among you know for some time, and learned much about the Living Force, and I have come to respect a side of this Power that I never knew existed. I have chosen to take Telghar Vishkah as my apprentice.”

“This is a great responsibility Sentinel,” the Queastor Liam gathered all the attention in the room, much like a flame attracted a moth. “None other than I have seen what you have really become, and it is with great honor that we accept your request.”

Within the box the fabric lifted up and out, seemingly of its own accord. As if held by the shoulders the new Robe unfurled to reveal the size of the clothing.

“Besides my teachings, apprentice, I offer you this robe that you may wear it as you learn from me.” Pride was a beautiful thing when it is expressed without ego, and here everyone in the room could feel and sense pride welling inside the creature that used to be the Sith Weapon of House Plagueis. “I offer you a symbol to wear about your neck.”

Upon a chain a simple round emblem had on it a raised logo. The double arrow, the above and below crest that was the insignia of Fistandantilusi the ancestor of Gon Doru. Telghar had seen that image on the door that led to his new Master’s chambers, and having no idea what it meant, other than it was associated with Gon Doru.

“What about the scar I see you rub every once in a while on your hand, Master?” the Protector asked.

Gon looked around the room, and laying eyes upon each of them individually he spoke, “This hourglass, this scar was inflicted on me by a solitary creature of such evil and hatred that will die. On that cold night in the pits of the underworld he will feel the icy tendrils of death at the tip of my saber.”

The chilling words hung in the air like stale dust.