BoK Run-On Discussion

Drodik

15-05-2012 18:58:04

Feel free to use this space to plan out the run-on or discuss any particulars.

Gresee

16-05-2012 12:30:14

Hello,
I hope you don't mind if I ask some questions here.

- Hmm, I like this. CSI type. Can we just throw evidence in the post?
- Should we introduce our character in our first post first or just link him/her with whatever the prior post would say?
- Who are the posters who have signed up?

Thanks for your help

Lu`aisha Gresee

Drodik

16-05-2012 12:45:27

Hey thanks, those are good questions.

1- The first phase of the Run-on should focus on the investigation of who, what and how attacked the Praxeum and looted off with the Holocron. Any evidence you find must be found in-character and not spawn out of thin air. Refer to the Bastions fiction since that holds the main sequence of events around the attack on the Praxeum.

2- A short introduction is always a great consideration especially to get your character introduced for yourself and others. Or go In media res style and introduce your character throughout your post, its entirely up to you. This is a combined effort so however you want to portray the into of the character is up to you.

3- The run-on is initially a sign-up activity meaning that the ones who sign up are the primary participants. That is still the case but if others who haven't signed up wish to contribute they can but as a courtesy to the ones already signed up try to give them a chance to post first. Otherwise you can still sign-up and its first come first serve, signups here: http://forums.darkjedibrotherhood.com/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=6631

Run-On Participants already signed up:

Cassandra
Elleron
Xaezhul
Agnan
Kaira
Guin
Gresee
Stefan
Moro
Drodik

DelGotto

23-05-2012 15:56:10

got a few questions

1 how long after the explosion at the abby is this

2 was the KUDF put on alert right away--edit read the run on for the third time... got this answer ... douh!

3 who knew about the item stolen, i.e. did everyone in HOU know about it like a great item we had, or just a few masters

Callus

25-05-2012 14:27:27

Just in case anyone was having some trouble injecting their character into the story I was kinda hoping someone would jump in and keep my character from slaughtering the Militia soldiers. Just a thought.

Denath

29-05-2012 11:20:41

I can grab that in my next post, if no one else steps in.

Drodik

01-06-2012 08:50:05

Go for it Denath, I'll follow up after you

*edit: oops nm :P

*edit 2- Okay I'm gonna post. Near the end I included a new character, Deo Sol, he's a local Tythonian working for the order. Take him along when you guys decide to investigate the Chamber, he'll be waiting at some room with a couple of KUDF officers. Feel free to expand on the contents of the datapad he has.

Denath

16-08-2012 00:09:46

Darn you no double post rule!!