Hey HOU

knightfury

02-03-2012 00:28:43

Hello fellow house mates my name is Malinda in SWTOR i am known as Knightfury but i think i am gonna pick a new name for the DJB guild website since i have been told knightfury is not a jedi name hehe and i really want to be in character on the site. so you want to know about me hmmmm let's see, I am a wife and mother of 6 kids 4 girls two of them being dogs and 2 boys one is also a dog I should really add my husband into the kids category because that is exactly what he acts like most of the time LOL. I am a stay at home mom I have not worked since 2007 because i have severe nerve damage in my left leg,so if I am ever online and I seem to be talking funny it means that the oxy's have kicked in hehe. I am from Oceanside/Camp pendleton,California military raised my father is a retired marine and my husband was also a Marine, we now live in texas been here for 5 yrs now hmmm what else can i tell you all oh I am very active in my church so no Sunday game play me and that's about all i have for now. i can't wait to get to know all of my fellow house mates and also play with those in the guild on the game, and I hope to make my Master Destavol proud to have me as his new Padawan :D May the Force be with you all.

Destavol

04-03-2012 13:06:59

Hey welcome to HOU! :-)