OSTAD RO (pre GJWX)

Putra

11-09-2011 04:37:10

-OCC-

this RO(simulator missions) was set up by our QUA, Jonuss Rai, as practice for the GJW X that starts in a few weeks, its for members of OSTAD, i would like everyone to at lest make 1 post, we have 1 week from today, September 11, to complete this and dont worry to much about your English, yes its nice to have proper spelling and grammar but don't loss any sleep over it this time, its more about substance.

-Opening Post-

Ooroo Abbey
-Halls of the Watchmen, OSTAD office

Habib Ali, Sargent of OSTAD, shifts thou some printed documents and talks to himself, "I hate these meetings..." the SGT gets up from his desk and makes his way out of the new battle teams office, recently belonging to Jeths Legacy, and walks towards the administrative offices.

-Administrative Wing

Habib with data pad in hand makes his way down the stone corridor passing the Roll masters office, he decided to stop for a chat but the door was sealed and a notice posted "LOA", Habib thought to himself "oh well better this way, i can still make it to the meeting on time" he contenues to the QUA's office.

-Administrative Wing
+Outside the QUA's Office

Habib arrives outside the office for the QUA, the door was slightly open, Habib pushes open the door and enters the office, documents and furniture is cast aside, broken items lined the floor, "HELLO?! Rai? anyone here?" Habib calls out as he steeps over items.

a local staff member enters the office "master sir ... " the staffer pauses "... what happen here?? ... master sir??" "Seal this room i don't want ANYone to touch anything. i'm going to call the team" Habib commands, "ah yes master sir... um were's master Jonuss?..." the staffer asked, Habib glared "did i not ask you to seal the room?" "yes.. of course, sorry master sir, at once..." the staffer lowered his head and steeped out.

-Halls of the Watchmen, OSTAD office

members of OSTAD gathered around there sargent, "local authorities, along with a special detachment from the militia's CID are investigating the intrustion and the disappearance of Jonuss Rai, we are are going to look into things a bit deeper, we need to find out what really happened here, and if the brotherhood is involved, specifically Arcona, there agents have in the past infiltrated the city. everyone should know what to do, if not nows the time, ask your questions, if no one has anything to say, then lets get started."

-OCC-

ok guys take from there, we all have 1 week.

Destavol

13-09-2011 23:07:22

Destavol glanced around the wrecked office. Was someone looking for something? If so what? Judging from the mess whoever had been in tnere was either in a hurry or was very violent. Either way he knew this had to have been done when no one was around, or were they? After analyzing the room Destavol turned to Habib. When OSTAD started Habib was one of his top troopers and it was no shock to him that the man was now SGT. "So what is the primary objective boss? Im not really one to be lost but without an objective I'm just look'n at a mess in a room.."

Putra

16-09-2011 21:22:42

Ooroo Abbey
-Administrative Wing

+The QUA's Office

Habib looks around with Destavel and the rest of OSTAD at the office, "Well, the situation is this, the QUA is missing, his office is in a mess, it looks as if there was a struggle, there does not seem to be any witnesses as of yet and there is no signs of forced entry" Habib explains, "our job at the moment is to find out if any of the dark brotherhood was involved, and if so, how did they get this far into the abbey without any detection..." "...and get the QUA back" Destavel replies. Habib glares slightly at Destaval "...of course, that goes with out question." Habib continues, "we will be working loosely with the local authorities on this case, but i do not want any of you to openly talk our true mission with anyone outside OSTAD, we need to keep the order, if the house finds out that the QUA is missing.... and since Quejo... fell to the brotherhood... this news could cause mass panic, not just that the house, basically being leaderless, but, all across New Tython, the people will believe the order has fallen apart, and we will loss any confidence they may have in us, we don't need that right now... Ok people, work in teams of 2, we need to found out if anyone notice anyone or anything suspicious lately... we also cant rule out that it was an inside job... Quejo has left us, it is possably... .... .... hmm... we will worrie about that at a later time... ok people nows the time for questions, if you all are good then lets get started."