Custom Westar-34 (wip)

Kano Tor Pepoi

18-07-2010 19:17:09

So I just got a Rubie's Jango Fett Blaster. I intend to sand it down and repaint it to match the custom Westar-34 that my character is holding in the image on my wiki.

Muz Ashen

19-07-2010 19:10:20

can we get a rl picture of it?

:)

Kano Tor Pepoi

19-07-2010 21:13:28

It is still a Work In Progress so I will be adding pic as I complete certain section. Below is the original product.

Next is the sanded and primed product.

Now for the fully painted version. It still needs weathering and some small details but overall I believe it looks pretty good so far.

Zod

19-07-2010 23:09:40

That's pretty sweet, Kano! Way to go.

Kano Tor Pepoi

20-07-2010 07:50:16

Thanks man. My next step is taking a bit longer than I thought it would. I am adding some battle scars and a little weathering. While I am still learning the weathering process I went out today and began getting the parts I am going to need to make a replica of the lightsaber hilt on my dossier. I need to have both weapons done as well as a full Mandalorian chest plate before Star Wars Celebration. If I only get one day at that thing I am going fully in character.

Severon V

20-08-2010 00:18:48

Kano, I gotta ask, will you customize me a saber if I pay ya?

I'm not really that good at customizing, my attempts have ended in total failure...

Kano Tor Pepoi

20-08-2010 05:48:39

Kano, I gotta ask, will you customize me a saber if I pay ya?

I'm not really that good at customizing, my attempts have ended in total failure...

Send me an e-mail. And I wouldn't charge anything as long as I have the supplies around the house. Next week I am starting my General Kota saber build.