[ARC] Communications

Ood Bnar

14-09-2013 05:06:50

Once a week, a sentence or statement from a leader report (arconan) or a random statement gets placed here by the competition host.
This works like a runon, each poster alters ONE word of the sentence and reposts it. You are not allowed to post twice in a row. Put your change in bold btw to make it clear. Finally, you're supposed to alter the previous line, not the original over and over again.

Person who posts the most changes in a week (7 days) wins and gets the shiney (5th lvl crescent).

=> In case of a tie, the answers of the tied people get checked and the person with the funniest change gets the shiney.

I'll likely post the starting sentence this coming monday (16th september 2013).

For questions, you are free to email me and I will try to answer them.

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep. You may have heard of me."

[Could we make this Sticky??]

/admin edit - Stickied ;) -Socks

Andrelious

16-09-2013 14:24:27

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to gods, loved men, and written songs that make the minstrels weep. You may have heard of me."

Riverche

16-09-2013 14:26:42

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to gods, loved men, and thought songs that make the minstrels weep. You may have heard of me."

anigrel

16-09-2013 15:44:33

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to gods, loved men, and thought songs that make the children weep. You may have heard of me."

Riverche

16-09-2013 20:01:38

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to sheep, loved men, and thought songs that make the children weep. You may have heard of me."

anigrel

16-09-2013 20:51:25

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked with sheep, loved men, and thought songs that make the children weep. You may have heard of me."

Riverche

16-09-2013 21:02:03

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to dream of during the day. I have talked with sheep, loved men, and thought songs that make the children weep. You may have heard of me."

anigrel

16-09-2013 23:37:14

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with sheep, loved men, and thought songs that make the children weep. You may have heard of me."

Marick

17-09-2013 00:24:27

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with sheep, loved men, and Sang songs that make the children weep. You may have heard of me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 00:29:38

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with sheep, loved men, and Sang songs that make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 00:46:02

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with sheep, loved men, and Sang songs that make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 01:12:30

Wally exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with sheep, loved Ewoks, and Sang songs that make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 01:15:14

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with sheep, loved Ewoks, and Sang songs that make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 01:16:09

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang songs that make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 01:37:02

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang ballads that make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

Marick

17-09-2013 01:39:46

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang's ballads that make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 01:42:29

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang's Mom; that make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

Marick

17-09-2013 01:44:21

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang's Mom; thus make the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 01:46:41

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang's Mom; thus making the soul weep. You may have heard of me."

Marick

17-09-2013 01:48:20

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You may have heard of me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 01:49:31

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You may have heard of her."

Andrelious

17-09-2013 10:40:16

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled with Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have heard of her."

Riverche

17-09-2013 12:24:23

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gungans, loved Ewoks, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have heard of her."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 13:58:29

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gungans, licked Ewoks, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have heard of her."

Riverche

17-09-2013 13:59:20

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gungans, licked Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have heard of her."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 14:00:23

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths by moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gungans, licked Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have heard of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 14:02:29

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gungans, licked Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have heard of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 14:04:29

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gamorreans, licked Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have heard of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 14:06:40

Cethgus exclaimed, "I tread paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gamorreans, licked Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have thought of this."

anigrel

17-09-2013 14:50:52

Cethgus exclaimed, "I forge paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gamorreans, licked Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have thought of this."

Andrelious

17-09-2013 16:24:57

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gamorreans, licked Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have thought of this."

anigrel

17-09-2013 16:30:57

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul weep. You probably have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 16:48:57

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have cuddled smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 16:51:15

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have mounted smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul cheap. You probably have thought of this."

anigrel

17-09-2013 16:52:26

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have seduced smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 16:55:02

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in excrement that others wish to dream of during the day. I have seduced smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 16:59:32

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in excrement that others wish to talk of during the day. I have seduced smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Andrelious

17-09-2013 17:08:36

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my soul cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:10:49

Cethgus claimed, "I forge paths in moonlight that others wish to dream of during the day. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 17:17:01

Cethgus claimed, "I tromp paths in excrement that others wish to talk of during the day. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:18:20

Cethgus claimed, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others wish to talk of during the day. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 17:20:02

Cethgus blurted, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others wish to talk of during the day. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:20:53

Cethgus blurted, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others wish to talk about during the day. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 17:22:49

Cethgus blurted, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others wish to talk about during their day. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:24:51

Cethgus blurted, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others love to talk about during their day. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 17:26:26

Cethgus blurted, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others love to talk about during their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:28:26

Cethgus blurted, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others love to talk about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You probably have thought of this."

Andrelious

17-09-2013 17:29:37

Cethgus blurted, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others love to talk about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You must have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:32:30

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints in excrement that others love to talk about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You must have thought of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 17:34:12

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that others love to talk about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You must have thought of this."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:37:33

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to talk about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You must have thought of this."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 17:38:40

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You must have thought of this."

Andrelious

17-09-2013 17:39:49

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life cheap. You must have thought of me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:42:46

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life entertaining. You must have thought of me."

Andrelious

17-09-2013 17:43:41

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life depressing. You must have thought of me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:45:08

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life depressing. You must have wept of me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 17:50:03

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life depressing. You must have wept for me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:54:42

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their mensturation. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life depressing. You would have wept for me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 17:56:40

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their parties. I have humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life depressing. You would have wept for me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 17:58:08

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their parties. I soberly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life depressing. You would have wept for me."

Ophelia

17-09-2013 18:09:09

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about after their parties. I soberly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life epic. You would have wept for me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 18:11:08

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to joke about at their parties. I soberly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life epic. You would have wept for me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 18:15:35

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to laugh about at their parties. I soberly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life epic. You would have wept for me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 18:40:21

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to laugh about at their parties. I simultaneously humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life epic. You would have wept for me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 18:41:33

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to laugh about at their parties. I simultaneously humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life epic. You would have cheered for me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 18:44:25

Cethgus sobbed, "I tromp footprints through excrement that friends love to laugh about at their parties. I simultaneously humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. You would have cheered for me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 18:47:25

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave footprints through excrement that friends love to laugh about at their parties. I simultaneously humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. You would have cheered for me."

Draith Dreadsoul

17-09-2013 18:48:51

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave footprints through excrement that friends love to laugh about at their parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. You would have cheered for me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 18:52:16

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave footprints through excrement that friends love to laugh about at secret parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. You would have cheered for me."

anigrel

17-09-2013 19:00:23

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave footprints through excrement that friends love to laugh about at secret parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have cheered for me."

Riverche

17-09-2013 19:10:55

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave footprints through excrement that enemies love to laugh about at secret parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have cheered for me."

Ophelia

18-09-2013 04:16:22

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave footprints through excrement that enemies love to laugh about at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have cheered for me."

Riverche

18-09-2013 13:44:56

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave scars through excrement that enemies love to laugh about at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have cheered for me."

Draith Dreadsoul

18-09-2013 14:18:42

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave scars through excrement that enemies love to laugh about at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have vomited for me."

Riverche

18-09-2013 14:19:53

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave scars through excrement that enemies love to laugh about at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have vomited with me."

Andrelious

18-09-2013 17:18:16

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks through excrement that enemies love to laugh about at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have vomited with me."

Riverche

18-09-2013 17:25:52

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks through excrement that enemies love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have vomited with me."

Draith Dreadsoul

18-09-2013 21:07:38

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks through panties that enemies love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have vomited with me."

Riverche

18-09-2013 21:13:37

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that enemies love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have vomited with me."

Draith Dreadsoul

18-09-2013 21:15:48

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I excitedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have vomited with me."

Riverche

18-09-2013 21:17:34

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have vomited with me."

Draith Dreadsoul

18-09-2013 21:18:37

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans would have spanked with me."

Riverche

18-09-2013 22:21:16

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans should have spanked with me."

Draith Dreadsoul

18-09-2013 22:22:56

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans should have spanked on me."

Riverche

18-09-2013 22:27:21

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Arconans shouldn't have spanked on me."

Draith Dreadsoul

18-09-2013 22:35:36

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have spanked on me."

Riverche

18-09-2013 22:38:25

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly humped smelly Gamorreans, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have shedded on me."

Ophelia

19-09-2013 08:07:32

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly humped smelly Gundarks, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have shedded on me."

Andrelious

19-09-2013 09:02:33

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly hump smelly Gundarks, slimy Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have shedded on me."

Ophelia

19-09-2013 10:10:15

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly hump smelly Gundarks, beautiful Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have shedded on me."

Marick

20-09-2013 18:04:22

Cethgus sobbed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly hump smelly Gundarks, beautiful Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have shed on me."

vynn

22-09-2013 10:43:29

Cethgus Laughed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly hump smelly Gundarks, beautiful Hutts, and Sang's Mom; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have shed on me."

Draith Dreadsoul

22-09-2013 11:25:33

Cethgus Laughed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to laugh hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly hump smelly Gundarks, beautiful Hutts, and Sang's goat; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have shed on me."

Riverche

22-09-2013 13:26:00

Cethgus Laughed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to cry hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly hump smelly Gundarks, beautiful Hutts, and Sang's goat; thus making my life masochistic. Wookies shouldn't have shed on me."

vynn

24-09-2013 22:53:05

Cethgus Laughed, "I leave skidmarks in panties that prostitutes love to cry hysterically at bondage parties. I repeatedly hump smelly Gundarks, beautiful Hutts, and Sang's goat; thus making my life complete. Wookies shouldn't have shed on me."

Ood Bnar

25-09-2013 03:07:46

Thank you for playing in round 1!

Results have been published, medals awarded.

Winners:

Riverche - 37 posts
Draith - 21
Anigrel - 17
Mark (andrelious) - 9
Wally - 5
Deimos - 3
Vynn - 1 (+1 after comp stopped)

Ood said, "Sorry for the delay, I was distracted and it slipped out of my mind. Feel free to mock me this week in this competition. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!"

Andrelious

28-09-2013 10:49:38

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was distracted and it slipped out of my mind. Feel free to mock me this week in this competition. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!"

Riverche

28-09-2013 11:37:25

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and it slipped out of my mind. Feel free to mock me this week in this competition. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!"

vynn

28-09-2013 13:58:15

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and it slipped out of my mind. Feel free to mock me this week in this competition. Have fun and enjoy Tang!"

Riverche

28-09-2013 17:29:22

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and it slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock me this week in this competition. Have fun and enjoy Tang!"

Andrelious

29-09-2013 12:50:18

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and it slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock me this week in this competition. Have sex and enjoy Tang!"

Riverche

29-09-2013 12:54:29

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and it slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock me this week in any competition. Have sex and enjoy Tang!"

Ernordeth

29-09-2013 18:02:41

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and you slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock me this week in any competition. Have sex and enjoy Tang!"

Riverche

29-09-2013 18:09:47

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and you slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock me this week in any situation. Have sex and enjoy Tang!"

Andrelious

04-10-2013 07:05:05

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and you slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock me this week in any situation. Have sex and enjoy Wun!"

Riverche

04-10-2013 12:23:35

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and you slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock me this week about any situation. Have sex and enjoy Wun!"

Andrelious

04-10-2013 13:09:39

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and you slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock Sang this week about any situation. Have sex and enjoy Wun!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 14:54:00

Ood begged, "Sorry for the delay, I was broken and you slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock Sang this week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Wun!"

Riverche

04-10-2013 15:09:32

Ood begged, "Sorry for the mess, I was broken and you slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock Sang this week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Wun!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 16:25:15

Ood begged, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and you slipped out of my hands. Feel free to mock Sang this week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Wun!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 17:02:47

Ood begged, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and you slipped out of my pants. Feel free to mock Sang this week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Wun!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 17:09:38

Ood begged, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and you slipped out of my pants. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Wun!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 17:11:43

Ood laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and you slipped out of my pants. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Wun!"

Marick

04-10-2013 17:13:36

Ood laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and you slipped out of my pants. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy marriages!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 17:17:39

Ood laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and it slipped out of my pants. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy marriages!"

Marick

04-10-2013 17:20:07

Ood laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my pants. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy marriages!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 17:21:16

Ood laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my penis. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy marriages!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 17:21:58

Wally laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my penis. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy marriages!"

Marick

04-10-2013 17:23:55

Atty laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my penis. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy marriages!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 17:25:06

Atty laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my penis. Feel free to mock Stu every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy marriages!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 17:27:15

Atty laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my penis. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy marriages!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 17:39:32

Atty laughed, "Sorry for the mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my penis. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 17:47:02

Atty laughed, "Sorry for Wally's mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my penis. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 17:49:14

Atty laughed, "Sorry for Wally's mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my Strap-on. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Marick

04-10-2013 17:54:44

Atty laughed, "Sorry for Stu's mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of my Strap-on. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 17:56:17

Atty laughed, "Sorry for Stu's mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to mock Sang every week about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 18:01:03

Atty laughed, "Sorry for Stu's mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to mock Sang every day about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 18:02:27

Atty laughed, "Sorry for Stu's mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every day about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 18:12:09

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's mess, condom was broken and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every day about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 18:15:01

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's mess, Femdom was broken and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every day about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Andrelious

04-10-2013 18:21:44

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's mess, Femdom was beginning and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every day about any situation. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 18:24:42

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's mess, Femdom was beginning and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every day about any fantasy. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 18:25:45

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every day about any fantasy. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 18:32:01

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slipped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Andrelious

04-10-2013 18:33:16

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slipped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 18:37:34

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and he slipped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 18:38:00

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slipped in of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have sex and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 18:39:42

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slipped in of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have anal and destroy Ewoks!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 18:56:57

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slapped in of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have anal and destroy Ewoks!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 18:58:56

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slapped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have anal and destroy Ewoks!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 19:09:43

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slapped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have anal and destroy anuses!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 19:12:40

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slapped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have anal and decimate anuses!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 19:41:05

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slapped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Sang every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 19:46:05

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slapped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel free to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 19:53:04

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was beginning and it slapped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 19:54:45

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was difficult and it slapped off of Socorra's Strap-on. Feel needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!"

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 20:39:33

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was difficult and it slapped off of Wally's Strap-on. Feel needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!"

Ophelia

04-10-2013 20:48:19

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was difficult and it slapped off of Wally's Strap-on. Ernor needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 21:00:16

Atty cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was difficult and it slapped off of Wally's Strap-on. Sang needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!

Ophelia

04-10-2013 21:03:18

Kanis cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, Femdom was difficult and it slapped off of Wally's Strap-on. Sang needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 21:10:05

Kanis cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, condom was difficult and it slapped off of Wally's Strap-on. Sang needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!

Ophelia

04-10-2013 21:14:19

Kanis cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, condom was difficult and it slapped off of Wally's nose. Sang needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 21:29:39

Kanis cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, condom was broken and it slapped off of Wally's nose. Sang needed to touch Wally every way about any fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!

Ophelia

04-10-2013 21:41:19

Kanis cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, condom was broken and it slapped off of Wally's nose. Sang needed to touch Wally every way about every fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!

Ernordeth

04-10-2013 21:52:31

Kanis cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, condom was broken and it slipped off of Wally's nose. Sang needed to touch Wally every way about every fantasy. Have anal and defuse anuses!

Ophelia

04-10-2013 21:54:53

Kanis cried, "Sorry for Stu's ass, condom was broken and it slipped off of Wally's nose. Sang needed to touch Wally every way about every fantasy. Have anal and lick anuses!

Ood Bnar

05-10-2013 03:58:53

Thank you for playing in round 2!

Results have been published, medals awarded.

Winners:

- Deimos d'Tana - 22 posts
- Ernordeth - 21 posts
- Andrelious - 6 posts
- riverche - 6 posts
- Wally - 4 posts
- Vynn Salm - 1 post

Next quote:

"Muz said: If you think that you have the ability, the savvy, and the nerve to handle this new Tribune position, please send an application to Raken and I."

Andrelious

06-10-2013 15:20:00

"Muz said: If you think that you have the ability, the savvy, and the nerve to handle this new sexual position, please send an application to Raken and I."

Riverche

06-10-2013 16:22:03

"Muz said: If you think that you have the ability, the savvy, and the nerve to handle this new sexual position, please send an invitation to Raken and I."

Ophelia

07-10-2013 16:14:42

"Muz said: If you think that you have the girth, the savvy, and the nerve to handle this new sexual position, please send an invitation to Raken and I."

Riverche

07-10-2013 17:08:07

"Muz said: If you think that you have the girth, the energy, and the nerve to handle this new sexual position, please send an invitation to Raken and I."

anigrel

08-10-2013 19:02:30

"Muz said: If you think that you have the girth, the energy, and the nerve to handle this new sexual position, please send an invitation to Raken and Wally."

Riverche

08-10-2013 19:08:42

"Muz said: If you think that you have the girth, the energy, and the nerve to handle this new sexual position, please send an invitation to Stu and Wally."

anigrel

10-10-2013 03:36:34

"Muz said: If you think that you have the girth, the energy, and the handcuffs to handle this new sexual position, please send an invitation to Stu and Wally."

Riverche

10-10-2013 08:25:30

"Muz said: If you think that you have the girth, the energy, and the handcuffs to handle Sang's new sexual position, please send an invitation to Stu and Wally."

Ood Bnar

20-10-2013 06:13:15

Ok, won't be another installment for awhile:

Winners of this round:
- Riverche: 4
- Anigrel: 2
- Mark: 1
- Deimos: 1