No Rest For The Wicked: Ooc (out Of Character)

Marick

12-04-2010 01:29:51

Alright guys.

This is my first Run On that I've ever done. I've been in enough over the years so I tried to make it as fun as possible. It will run for about a month, so I want everyone to have a good time. This is a great opportunity to develop your character's history and personality. It can help improve your wiki, help you when writing fictions or in the Arena as well.

Keep in mind, this all is happening RIGHT after we come back defeated from the RoS. All of you should be pissed off already, and now find out that you've had one of your most sacred pieces of Lore stolen.

Each team has an assignment. We really want to show off the importance of project reb00t, and how Arcona works as a team to be the best damn Clan in the brotherhood.

With that said, I will list here below Dossiers (Dos-e-ers) of the Villains, and the standard Information that would be sent to each Battleteam Leaders and then thus relayed to their teams.

<<>>

Tasks/Assignments

>Summit>

Celahir, Sang : Will be on damage control, making sure no other clans know about the incadent, getting up to speed on the paperwork that probably accumulated while we where away at the RoS.

Driftan, Ceth: For the moment will be assisting their former teams. After Sukhur's Legion is captured, Both will be joining their teams in pursuit/recovery.

Sashar will be doing what ever he see's fit/appropriate. He is the Consul, after all.

We will assume that Brae is off handling business with other clans since he's not around.

>Battle Teams >

Black Hammer Brigade : On standby until orders are given/the enemy base is located. Feel free to write about your characters insights/thoughts while waiting.

Soul Fire : On Standby until deployed. Will be tasked with recovering the Tome, once the location is revealed.

Sukhur's Legion : Is actively out pursuing the fleeing fleet of Imperials. Ina's first post will detail this process, and end with her being captured but not before transmitting signals of their location.

Shadow Gate: Will be monitoring their contacts on the black market, holonet, smuglers network, ect into finding any traces of the Tome being mentioned, mercenaries being hired, ships coming and leaving, ect.

Wolfs Guard : On guard duty until further notice. With resources being poured into recovering the Tome, someone needs to keep the Summit's security in mind. Once enemy base is found, will have option of aiding as supplementary support to Black Hammer.

Oblivion Brigade : Does what they do best. Find out how the Tome was stolen, find the leak, find the traitor, and "deal" with them. Relay all relevant data to Soul Fire.

---------

Doss-e-urs:

------------------------------
Name: Sotodeh Sanghedi
Race: Trianii
Height: 6'2
Specialty: Infiltration, Explosives, Ranged Combat
Weapons: 2x LL-30 Blaster Pistols, Sniper Rifle, Explosives.

Relevant Attribute Data:
(Out of 5 Total Stars)

STR: **
AGILITY: *****(*) <-Bonus for Feline-race-reflexes
INTELLIGENCE: ****
ACCURACY: *****
FORCE APTITUDE: n/a
Piloting: ***
--------------------------
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Col-rah
Race: Eickarie
Height: 6'
Specilaity: Infiltration, Interrogation, Killing.
Weapons: Black short-Saber, Throwing Knives, Assorted blades, blaster pistols, sniper rifle

STR: ***
AGILITY: *****
INTELLIGENCE: *****
ACCURACY: *****
FORCE APTITUDE: ***

Notes: Despite being the best Assassin in the Galaxy, he has his own code of honor he follows, and preys to a religious deity and shows remorse for each life that he takes.
---------------------------
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Jessiah
Race: Twi'Lek
Height: 5'5
Specialty: Infiltration, Seduction, Force Sensitivity
Weapons: Lightsaber, knives, Handcuffs

STR: **
AGILITY: ****
INTELLIGENCE: ***
FORCE APTITUDE: *****

Notes:
Possible romantic ties to Sotodeh, signs point to being a chronic nymphomaniac.

-------------------------
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Ryuuk
Race: Noghri
Height: 5'6
Specialty: Killing, Force Mastery
Weapon: Chain-Sickle-saber ; Kurasi-gama lightsaber ([img="http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xK3XK63KQQ3-QM:http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/Hetake07/Ninja.jpg" alt=""]

STR: ****
AGILITY: **
INTELLIGENCE: *
FORCE APTITUDE: *****

Notes: Was experimented on by Sith, hates dark jedi. mentally unstable. Seems to listen to Col-rah, since Col is one of the few people to best the Noghri in "fair" combat.

--------

Rest of the Dos-e-ers to come.

Scyrone

12-04-2010 23:00:51

Excellent first post, but I couldn't help but notice the close Mass Effect tie lol. The Citadel, the Reapers, and then the picture just made it clear lol. Or maybe it's because I just beat ME1 in two days doing all the side missions too.

Kant Lavar

12-04-2010 23:22:24

...signs point to being a chronic nymphomaniac.

At first I was like :w00t: , but then I was like :blink: , then <_< , until finally I was like :ermm: , because I can't decide whether to call dibs or yell "IT'S A TRAP!"

Marick

12-04-2010 23:54:49

Excellent first post, but I couldn't help but notice the close Mass Effect tie lol.  The Citadel, the Reapers, and then the picture just made it clear lol.  Or maybe it's because I just beat ME1 in two days doing all the side missions too.

The only inspiration from Mass Effect is Col-rah being Thane.

The Citadel is a pre-existing Arcona structure.

The "Reap" is more of an anime thing. Kazeshini is the name of Hisagi's Zanpakto in the manga/anime; Bleach. He says, 'Kare' which means "Reap", and his sword turns into the Kusarigama type weapon.

@Lavar: That is indeed the question, eh mate? :P

Juda

13-04-2010 06:48:29

*cracks knuckles*

Let's get stuck in eh? :w00t:

Talos

13-04-2010 20:12:53

Oh yeah! We have Col-rah with the face of Thane and our Citadel is built in the likeness of GONDOR! I'm so pumped and I know some of Wolf Guard is as well! Looks fantastic Wally! :w00t:

Talos

13-04-2010 21:00:06

Quick question though; when you say that Cethgus (and Driftan) will be helping their former Teams, does that mean that despite Ceth being Galeres Aedile, he'll be rolling out with Wolf Guard or will be randomly put on a Galeres BT? Just wondering, since he moved Houses and all.

Marick

13-04-2010 23:05:18

Quick question though; when you say that Cethgus (and Driftan) will be helping their former Teams, does that mean that despite Ceth being Galeres Aedile, he'll be rolling out with Wolf Guard or will be randomly put on a Galeres BT? Just wondering, since he moved Houses and all.

You're in charge of Wolf Guard. Ceth would just be coming along with you, likewise with Drift and Shadow Gate. This is a high-profile mission, and the AED's should be active.

VanWyck

14-04-2010 02:49:36

A question, what is Wolf Guard doing in this, will there be battle to be waged?
JH VanWyck

Talos

14-04-2010 06:53:30

Van, you can bet your salary that there will be battle. In fact, after certain kark goes down, we as Wolf Guard will be accompanying and supporting the Black Hammer Brigade (my old boys and who are heavy infantry) in assaulting the bad guy's base. That wonderful "Slice first, ask questions later".

For you and any other Wolves out there, you can use the wiki (its working now) to see what armor we wear and what equipment we use. As always, I'm open to additional ideas. http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/wiki/in...itle=Wolf_Guard

Sanguinius

14-04-2010 08:12:56

So you're telling me that my sole role in this RO is to sit behind a desk doing paperwork? That's real exciting for me....

Also, making sure other Clans don't know what's going on? They wouldn't give two figs about Arcona....It's not like we're the bloody furries or something.

So I'll be doing more than just "paperwork". Expect to see me kicking the two shits out of my BTLs for being useless enough to get captured.

Marick

14-04-2010 08:52:00

So you're telling me that my sole role in this RO is to sit behind a desk doing paperwork? That's real exciting for me....

Also, making sure other Clans don't know what's going on? They wouldn't give two figs about Arcona....It's not like we're the bloody furries or something.

So I'll be doing more than just "paperwork". Expect to see me kicking the two shits out of my BTLs for being useless enough to get captured.

...What else do QUA's do? :P

Scyrone

14-04-2010 16:15:38

I get captured?

Marick

15-04-2010 01:43:50

I get captured?

...are you part of Sukhur's Legion? If not, no, you don't...your team will be in charge of the assault.

VanWyck

15-04-2010 01:54:01

Talos I think that we should maybe give the Wolf Guard something to do, might I suggest a little training exercise? I don't know about them, but I could use something to do, this sitting around and doing nothing is kind boring, and if there is to be combat, then we should make sure that our skills are fresh, sharp, and well prepared for whatever might occur, wouldn't you agree Talos?
JH VanWyck

Talos

15-04-2010 15:44:57

The Wolf Guard are, in peace-time, praetorian/Summit Guardsmen. It's our duty to make sure that the Summit remain safe and protected as well as sniffing out and eliminating any assassination threats. In battle is when we become Shock Cavalry.

`CC`

15-04-2010 21:19:58

Surely if anyone is getting captured it's gonna be me. Kind of a running theme :P

Talos

15-04-2010 21:57:31

A staple of Arconan literature ;)

VanWyck

15-04-2010 23:25:49

Hey Talos
What are the members of the Summit doing at this point in time right now sir? Maybe we should think about running some pratice drills and simulations so that we can see how our people will do in a situatuation, so if the real thing should happen, we do not have to worry about the rest of the team freezing up on us, just an idea.
JH VanWyck

Marick

16-04-2010 00:19:38

Surely if anyone is getting captured it's gonna be me. Kind of a running theme :P

I can have you with Ina if you want.

Post will be up shortly..I'm sorry my RL has been very crazy.

Van, sit tight. Channel your boredom into your writing, how you hate sitting around, and want to get active.

VanWyck

16-04-2010 02:22:44

VanWyck looked over the rest of the team who had been standing guard outside of the Summit Chambers, and observed them just to make sure that they were looking good, and professional. As soon as he was pleased with what he observed, VanWyck stepped inside to see the men that he had posted inside, to provide close proximity security for the Summit, and checked them over, and yet again once he was satisfied that they passed what he felt was being attentive to their duties, VanWyck walked over to the window that was nearby the far right corner, and looked out of it to see if he could spot anything. Once he was confident that there was no danger, VanWyck turned to face the door, and headed towards it with the members of the Summit just now coming into the room.
VanWyck looked at the members of the summit and told them that he was pleased to inform them that there was no risk that he could see, but as soon as he could do so he would go out there and see if there was anyting that was trying to move into a position to try to sneak in and attempt to kill them, but he was not sure when that would happen.
JH Zod walked up to VanWyck and asked how things were going?
"Well sir. So far everything seems to check out just fine, but as a precaution, I think that we should send a patrol out to look for any possible sign of approaching danger, I said."

Sashar

16-04-2010 06:11:22

Wrong topic, VW.

Talos

17-04-2010 00:14:01

Hey Van, good post but wrong topic as Sashar said. You can simply just copy and paste this to the Topic "No Rest for the Wicked In-Character)" right above this and then delete your post from HERE, as this is the Out Of Character version.