Acc Open Challenge?

Andrelious

16-08-2009 19:13:53

I was thinking that the ACC could do with an open challenge feature. Basically, person A sets up the open challenge, selecting location and weapons etc as usual. This then appears on a list of available open challenges. Person B accepts, again specifying their weapons etc. The battle then continues as normal.

Is this possible?

VanWyck

23-08-2009 00:07:24

I think that would be a good idea. Or have it set up where there is a constant list of people who are open for challanges, so those who are waiting to do there INT Battles will know, and be able to select from that list of persons who are available for the INT battles.
GRD VanWyck

Dalthid

01-10-2009 20:36:10

Ohhhh...you mean like 'pick up' games in like a community 'list'...yea, that would be hella cool

RevengeX

04-10-2009 23:45:44

Do it. That would be very cool.

Kschamehellan

17-11-2009 19:19:42

Recognizing that neither this thread nor forum has been used in some time I'm still going to post here anyway. My question somewhat falls under this topic but not really.

I recently finished all my work for my semester at school. I wrote my eight papers (over 100 pages total), gave the lectures and speeches and graded tests from my students. Now I have some free time. Is there any place where I can put my name out for challenges in the ACC. I don't have the opportunity to get on IRC with the filter at my school and being rogue I have no clan mailing list on which to send my request out. I'm just a guy with a little bit of free time who wants to spend it in the ACC. If anyone knows where I can ask for a challenge or if anyone wants to challenge me let me know.

Impetus

18-11-2009 17:38:01

Recognizing that neither this thread nor forum has been used in some time I'm still going to post here anyway.  My question somewhat falls under this topic but not really. 

I recently finished all my work for my semester at school.  I wrote my eight papers (over 100 pages total), gave the lectures and speeches and graded tests from my students.  Now I have some free time.  Is there any place where I can put my name out for challenges in the ACC.  I don't have the opportunity to get on IRC with the filter at my school and being rogue I have no clan mailing list on which to send my request out.  I'm just a guy with a little bit of free time who wants to spend it in the ACC.  If anyone knows where I can ask for a challenge or if anyone wants to challenge me let me know.

Hihi Master,

I think the forums are probably the best place for that if you have no clan mailing list that you can send it to. Anyone who glances over at the forums would notice the most recently talked in topics, and may stumble across it by chance (as I just did).

Anyway, if you want to fight your student again, I'm more than happy to give you a rematch of the battle we had when I was a JH!

Impie M'Nar

Kschamehellan

19-11-2009 08:07:53

Hihi Master,

I think the forums are probably the best place for that if you have no clan mailing list that you can send it to. Anyone who glances over at the forums would notice the most recently talked in topics, and may stumble across it by chance (as I just did).

Anyway, if you want to fight your student again, I'm more than happy to give you a rematch of the battle we had when I was a JH!

Impie M'Nar

Thanks for responding. I decided to take you up on your offer as well. I challenged you this morning and though I'm quite assured that you are a better writer than I am now (specially since I've been out of practice) I think this should be fun.