Sa Exams And The Acc

ACephalon

18-05-2009 15:54:42

With the SA Exams currently experiencing problems, I cannot subscribe to the ACC until I complete the necessary exam. Am I permitted still to create a character sheet?

Halcyon

18-05-2009 16:12:43

Anyone can create the newer Character Sheets, but to currently participate in the ACC itself you will need to pass the exam and create one of the old sheets, as that is how it is currently coded. Until our coding team can have that fixed that is how it must be done. I apologize for any confusion it may cause

ACephalon

18-05-2009 16:35:14

Anyone can create the newer Character Sheets, but to currently participate in the ACC itself you will need to pass the exam and create one of the old sheets, as that is how it is currently coded.  Until our coding team can have that fixed that is how it must be done.  I apologize for any confusion it may cause

Thanks, Halc! Can I create the character sheet before I pass the exam?

Erinyes

02-06-2009 14:45:19

Thanks, Halc! Can I create the character sheet before I pass the exam?

If the site will let you create and submit a character sheet, then yes, you can. However, you will not be allowed to qualify until you've completed both the exam and the character sheet.

kazumi

23-07-2011 15:37:56

Thanks, Halc! Can I create the character sheet

If the site will let you create and submit a character sheet, then yes, you can. However, you will not be allowed to qualify until you've completed both the exam and the character sheet.[/quote

I've heard it differently. See: Make certain that your next CS request is an actual improvement over what you've sent so far.
I pasted it from my e-mail.

kazumi

23-07-2011 16:31:39

But I that very strange. With all other exams I have never created problems as with the ACC. With ACC or now also charecter sheet I have the most hassle :x