An open invitation

Anonymous

22-03-2005 02:01:29

Yes, I'm back. More arrogant than ever before, and once again as Trainer in the ACC. Now, to get my arrogant, rusty-ass writing skills back on par (as well as develop your own), I'd like to invite everyone with a negative win/loss record to practice against me in the Training Annex if they feel a desire to.

Of course, I'm aware that you all know of this possibility, but I felt like reminding all of you who need Training all the same, as well as those who were too shy :)

Of course, this does not mean I'll shirk from the other Training duties

Konar

22-03-2005 08:13:10

If you can organise an ACC race on snow for swoops, you're on. God knows how we'll accomplish it though. Think it through with some beer :P .

Anonymous

22-03-2005 15:44:09

If you can organise an ACC race on snow for swoops, you're on. God knows how we'll accomplish it though. Think it through with some beer  :P .

I have stronger stuff ready. And it sounds like a good thing for the Jester's Hall. :)
Especially 'cuz we both lack skill in swoop racing :P

Konar

23-03-2005 05:22:57

Not entirely true. I have a 5 skill in piloting which should cover all forms of piloting. But as you have a 0 skill in it, it would be an unfair battle. Then again, you could use your cybernetic eye to shoot me down before the race starts... :P

Anonymous

24-03-2005 09:57:15

Not entirely true. I have a 5 skill in piloting which should cover all forms of piloting. But as you have a 0 skill in it, it would be an unfair battle. Then again, you could use your cybernetic eye to shoot me down before the race starts...  :P

I wouldn't be so crude. I'd switch off your steering capabilities when you were in front of a rock :P