I Want A New Acc Logo

Sith Bloodfyre

13-07-2008 15:57:19

The competition is submitted. Get to making it. I want a new ACC Logo, plain and simple. I want something cool, something mean, something Star Wars. I want something original. Have some fun with it. Check this shiznit out. I made something so you can all see, everyone can get involved.

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/wiki/in...CLogoNew001.jpg

I'm definitely not that good, but still. Like I say, have some fun with it. Check the current splash image, see what was done with it. Use it for ideas. And then run with an idea of your own. Personally, I don't want it to be black and white or grayscale anymore, so definitely try to add color. That's important.

Other than that, have fun with it. The submissions should be made to me, but the entire staff is going to be involved in the judging process. Maybe Sarin and Muz will give some input, too. Either way, I figure a month should be a good time period for this. You have until about the 13th of August.

Hop to it, kiddies. And like I say, have some fun with it. 2nd-level Crescents are up for grabs as long as we get a decent number of submissions. And yes, even those of you with MSPaint can submit. Even if it's something that just gives me an idea that I can take to Shik, or Muz, or somebody else, you still get to be a part of it. Thanks much.