Best of the ACC

Halcyon

19-10-2005 21:03:21

Do you think you've written one of the best battles in the ACC? Or the funniest? Or do you just want to show off your battling skills?

This is now your chance to have your best battles shown off to the rest of the Dark Brotherhood. For the next week, I will be taking nominations to determine the "Best of the ACC".

Steps for Nomination:
1. You will go through your own personal Battle History. From there, you will choose upto 2 "Regular" battles and 1 "Funny" battle (ie. Battles in the Jester's Keep). These battles can be taken from ANY Hall that you have in your history
2. Send the links to your battles to dbhalcyon@gmail.com

That's it! From there the list will then be cut, if needed, to have 20 nominations for the "Regular" category and 15 nominations for the "Funny" Category. However, a couple of rules to keep in mind:

1. Battles cannot already be in the Archive. These are already some of the "best" battles. 2. All nominated battles must have been fully completed and judged. No current battles, half-finished battles or DQs.

Nominations are due by Friday, October 28. From there, the process of finding the Top 10 for each category shall begin. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time.

Arania

23-10-2005 05:54:14

We don't have to be the winner of those battles, do we? some of my favourite ones I didn't win.

Also, do our opponents still have to be around? I remember one of my better battles having an "unknown" listed now.

Halcyon

23-10-2005 14:30:06

No, you don't have to be the winner and your opponent doesn't have to be around any longer.

Anonymous

23-10-2005 19:06:55

what types of rewards are we looking at?

other than the obvious of personal pride. :P

Halcyon

23-10-2005 21:05:02

I've had the competition already approved...seek and ye shall find :P

Although knowing you had the best battle around should be reward in itself... :P

Anonymous

23-10-2005 21:06:24

should be, but then again im interested in processions and the like. My arrogance and ego is already big enough as it is. *shrugs*

Ylith Pandemonium

27-10-2005 10:25:21

what if you dant have a funny one..? can you still submit two normal ones?

Halcyon

27-10-2005 10:36:45

Yes, these are just the "maximum" nominations you can submit.